S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
It might be traumatizing for my family, and I lost my car so it's not an option anymore. Maybe if I go to the woods? Ps.: my method is sn.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justsad&done, Kyanite, jrums and 4 others
symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
It might be traumatizing for my family, and I lost my car so it's not an option anymore. Maybe if I go to the woods? Ps.: my method is sn.
The woods will be less comfortable physically I think but more peaceful in a way. However I'd worry about being found before I completely passed. I think if u live with family it might not be a bad idea, to be surrounded by nature. Kind of like a returning to the roots kind of thing.

• Love
Reactions: orbroots, justsad&done, demuic and 2 others
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
Same as you, i don't want to do it at home but i don't have anywhere else....

Last edited:
Reactions: justsad&done, Kyanite, jrums and 3 others
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
You could try to rent a room in a hotel.

Reactions: demuic and Kruger
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
can the hotel then recover material damage from me (or my family)?
I wouldn't know. I don't think this a valid reason to sue someone's family unless maybe you made serious physical damage to the hotel.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Hotels are a common place.

Reactions: Gnip
sweater

sweater

tired of it all
Dec 23, 2020
I feel the same way. I currently live with my partner and I absolutely do not want to do it at home. I don't want him to be the one to find my body. I am tentatively planning on finding a motel or just doing it in my car in the parking lot of my complex.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What about a hotel room?
I might do that because my parents finding me in my apartment or their house would be horrible and they could never get over it.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Thank you all, hotel is a great option indeed.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
Sorry, but don't you think it is dangerous in an hotel room? If there is some noise (we never know...) and somebody hears it?

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Sorry, but don't you think it is dangerous in an hotel room? If there is some noise (we never know...) and somebody hears it?
SN is a relatively peaceful method. Some users here who witnessed someone take SN says they made soft burbs.

Reactions: demuic
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can use public transport or just walk to the place, in the middle of the woods or somewhere you can hide

K

Kyanite

Dec 12, 2020
This is where I'm at too. I'm stuck at home and don't want to CTB here . I don't want my family finding the body. Hotels aren't much of an option given most of them are closed and the ones that are open require Id , which I don't have.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Same here i have decided not to kill myself at home . It would distress the family.

My sister is 13 and she would be absolutely devastated if she were to find my body because we are really close. I dont want that for her.

I will end my life in a park or the woods. For me i want to be surrounded by nature.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done and Kyanite