venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I don't wanna be sad anymore. I cannot be sad anymore. How can I not be sad anymore?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Kerrtu, UsagiDrop and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, what makes you sad in the first place? You should avoid that or change it. If you have hobbies, things you like to do that would be sth that may not make you sad.

• Love
Reactions: F&Inside and edu0z
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Well, what makes you sad in the first place? You should avoid that or change it. If you have hobbies, things you like to do that would be sth that may not make you sad.
Well if it only were that simple with major depression 👁️ but ty nevertheless 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I fully understand you, the whole mental stuff is complex!!! No doubt !!!

• Love
Reactions: venin
crem

crem

Aug 21, 2023
I don't wanna be sad anymore. I cannot be sad anymore. How can I not be sad anymore?
but it feels warm. It's like a somewhat addictive drug, you don't like it but you just love it. I personally make myself sad just so i can feel some type of "good" but honestly it just fuels my desire to ctb and leave this place so I can finally be free and alone

• Informative
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023

Maybe for some relief you could try exercising out in the fresh air. It won't solve your depression of course, but if you boost your endorphins with something like high intensity exercise this can perhaps give you something to help combat the low moods. Hills sprints for example, and maybe even some cold water swimming. (not something for everyone I know)

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Maybe for some relief you could try exercising out in the fresh air. It won't solve your depression of course, but if you boost your endorphins with something like high intensity exercise this can perhaps give you something to help combat the low moods. Hills sprints for example, and maybe even some cold water swimming. (not something for everyone I know)
You just reminded me I have to start exercising again 🌟 ty
but it feels warm. It's like a somewhat addictive drug, you don't like it but you just love it. I personally make myself sad just so i can feel some type of "good" but honestly it just fuels my desire to ctb and leave this place so I can finally be free and alone
I honestly hate it. I completely understand what you're saying but I think that's just depression, trauma, feeding on sadness and other kinds of darkness.

P.S. Regarding the addictivness of sadness, it certainly is on some level. I think depression is sadness insanity. You're insane but in a very specific area of insaneness. But I think depression is insanity. Not like psychosis fucking mambo jambo speaking in tongues and running naked in the city center, but not lucid and sane either.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MrSpaghetti
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Proper exercise and nutrition habits are essential towards that end. And look into methylfolate.