• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
i think im a very pretty girl everyone always told me i was but i am so lonely i cant talk to guys because i quite literally start talking to one and get super obsessed and attached. im so tired of doing dat like there's nothing i can do about it. i js want someone to love me and stay with me

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Sannti, Sylveon and 6 others
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
I know exactly how you feel, me being a male though. I catch feelings way too easy. Doesn't help that it's been a long time since I've had a companion. And it's just a gnawing feeling like you NEED to be in a relationship.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Sylveon, Ashu and 1 other person
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I don't want to be alone anymore either

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Sylveon, clicktokill and 1 other person
clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
I know exactly how you feel, me being a male though. I catch feelings way too easy. Doesn't help that it's been a long time since I've had a companion. And it's just a gnawing feeling like you NEED to be in a relationship.
like it be so hard like not having someone to talk to every day

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Dangerdonkey333 and Mitsumi
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
me too but life sucks then you die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, clicktokill and Ashu
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I'd have been dead long ago if not for my partner. I am sorry you feel so alone. No one deserves that. But, if it's any comfort, people here would be willing to talk if you ever need it. Many here also feel lonely, what better place to make connections than with others who understand what it means to suffer greatly. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mitsumi, Forever Sleep, Sylveon and 2 others