• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

true-ending

true-ending

had we met under better circumstances...
Mar 27, 2023
i try my best. all i ever do is make myself useful and tryto help them and yet every fuckign day i get treated like trash. and theworst part is hes not even always like this.he used to be nice to me.idont get what i did wrong. i feel like hes just beingfunny but at what point does being funny just ecome being incrediblymean to someone wkth severe abandonment issues?? i literally hateliving with my brain like this, everyone is fucking horrible to me. i just wanted friends and to be happy and to have people,to hang outwith and they all fucking hate me. when i kill myself i'll be happier
nobody even worries about me. i would be able to stay alive if there was someone, anyone, who cared about me, but nobody ever fucking bothers. everyone gets tired of me when they realise im insane in the bad way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lovedread, Nothing87, sugarb and 9 others
Green_Ghost420

Green_Ghost420

A loser who plans to take his lifeđź’—
Jul 2, 2024
I'm real sorry to hear this. Whoever this person is he sounds like a real asshole and I apologize that you have to through such a terrible experience but I hope you'll find someone who'll be there for you! If you ever need a person to relate and speak with I'm right here! Acb1f4d35185f8923ecb8c40ce93f071

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear! :( I hope you manage to meet someone who treats you as you deserve (far more nicely) than they do some day! ^_^
and same~ >_< it feels just as tho everyone hates us regardless of how much we do for them and help them and urgh~ :/ It'd sure be nice if people weren't do cruel and selfish~ :(
Just remember that regardless of how poorly society and all those evil people treat you, we do care about you and can truly empathize with all thr wrong people have done to us too~

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
i feel like hes just beingfunny but at what point does being funny just ecome being incrediblymean to someone wkth severe abandonment issues??
Humor isn't an excuse to be a jerk. I hope you can manage to set boundaries or cut that person off if need be.

M

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Being a people pleaser essentially allows arsehole people to walk all over you. They do it because they see how vulnerable you are, and feed off of it. They enjoy it. They know you won't do anything to stop it, so the cycle continues.

I honestly know how shit this feels. I used to be a major people pleaser. It takes a lot to change that, but trust me, you can. And you will be so much better off for it - you can be yourself, and everything else just flows, and people stop disrespecting you, because you stop allowing it (boundaries).

No one hates you, it makes you feel this way, understandably, because you're putting everyone else first, but yourself - when you are the most important - don't think for one second it makes you selfish, it really doesn't. You should have boundaries and respect yourself, and don't allow people to treat you however they want. People will respect you more for having boundaries and limits. There are boundaries in all relationships, including marriages - without healthy boundaries, you lose yourself.

Once you put boundaries in place, and show those that matter, how you want to be treated, this will stop. I promise

It's a very gradual process, but you can do it. You have to want to though, and want to not let people shit all over you (it's literally learned behaviour from our carers etc - how you have been treated in the past).

All the best

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
i try my best. all i ever do is make myself useful and tryto help them and yet every fuckign day i get treated like trash. and theworst part is hes not even always like this.he used to be nice to me.idont get what i did wrong. i feel like hes just beingfunny but at what point does being funny just ecome being incrediblymean to someone wkth severe abandonment issues?? i literally hateliving with my brain like this, everyone is fucking horrible to me. i just wanted friends and to be happy and to have people,to hang outwith and they all fucking hate me. when i kill myself i'll be happier
nobody even worries about me. i would be able to stay alive if there was someone, anyone, who cared about me, but nobody ever fucking bothers. everyone gets tired of me when they realise im insane in the bad way.
there probly mostly cruel fakes and dont like that your not.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I have met people who are just.....mean, grouchy, and snippy with me absolutely unprovoked. I will have just met them and immediately I'm treated like a piece of shit. I absolutely just try to be fair, friendly, and respectful to others, but that doesn't matter to some people. Worst part is, they'll be the exact opposite to others whom they just met, too. Even more annoyingly is they'll make obvious insults about me around everyone else, but because they know I'm the type to "not make a scene" I just bite my tongue. Eventually I try to put my foot down and stand up for myself (politely) and end up being treated like I'm at fault. Since I keep running into people like that, I've just maintained my distance and avoid them as much as possible. Unfortunately, I know one in IRL too, and I HAVE to be around them during holidays. It's miserable. So, it's most likely not you unless your insulting them or saying things unintentionally to hurt them, but if you were doing so unintentionally its their responsibility to tell you...

In other words, people suck.