• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I feel like we live in the matrix of sorts. We are born into a world we didn't ask for and taught so many different things. So many different emotions and skills about life. You are free to live your life and do anything you want, even create more life, but when you realize that life isn't worth living anymore or that you would prefer to leave, you are now the villain. Why is our control over our life taken away when we desire that the pain we have experienced is enough, that the pain is too overwhelming and we would rather not continue.

Why is everyone else's desires for us to stick around more important than our desire for peace and any sort of relief. The government has made it possible for terminally ill patients to seek assistance in death, but when you simply have made up your mind and have no desire to continue, you are now not mentally able to desire for yourself. I think those of us that have made our way towards ending our own life's are stronger than the rest of humanity and we have been through much more and deserve to choose how we leave this existence. I am tired of the restrictions and the guilt that is placed on us. Fuck what you want, what about what i want.

• Hugs
Reactions: silence ends, wsx-rt, iloverachel and 7 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V awfl species no undrstd wat prsn want v awfl prolif species no undrstd pain sffr

Reactions: LittleBlackCat and divinemistress36
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
And in some places you can't even do what you want. You have to get a stupid job, be a stupid little soldier for your country or whatever the hell, yada yada yada. We did not ask to be here, yet we are forced to do things against our will. How does anyone look at this and go "hmmm yeah lemme just... bring another person in here".

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, acephale, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know, it truly is unacceptable how we exist in such an anti-suicide society even know existing is completely undesirable, I despise how there is no acceptance towards the personal choice to die, I'd never wish to exist no matter what, there's no point and value to suffering in this meaningless existence I never would have chosen.

Having the option to just die in peace would be so relieving and solve everything for me, it's so horrible how humans are expected to suffer no matter what in this existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place. There's nothing irrational about preferring to die especially as there are no disadvantages to permanent non-existence, a fate we are destined for anyway, no existence itself is the problem instead, for me suicide is the rational solution to escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

Reactions: trappedinthislife and 4am
acephale

acephale

Miroir
May 12, 2024
you are now the villain.
This is their rules to control people using morality.
Screenshot 20240514 061421 Brave
The government has made it possible for terminally ill patients to seek assistance in death, but when you simply have made up your mind and have no desire to continue, you are now not mentally able to desire for yourself.
The government gets rid of useless people, and if it assesses you as inadequate to die, they will continue to exploit you as capital, even though you made it clear that you don't want to live anymore, they don't care about that.

Reactions: trappedinthislife
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
This is their rules to control people using morality.
View attachment 139597

The government gets rid of useless people, and if it assesses you as inadequate to die, they will continue to exploit you as capital, even though you made it clear that you don't want to live anymore, they don't care about that.
Said the quiet part out loud, thank you. Governments and companies, as long as there is profit to be made off you, they are going to squeeze you until there's no juice left to squeeze out. It's sad and comedic at the same time.