WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I had a conversation with my mom last night on the phone (she's in South Korea so we're both in different countries)

She told me she wanted me to come home for winter break but I told her I just wanted to be alone during winter break.
And then later she was completely ignorant of the trauma that I went though during my childhood. Like I was supposed to forgive and forget.

She also wished I was still that little kid--the little kid that doesn't have opinions or rebel or complain. Like wtf.

That whole entire conversation just made me want to die more. Like is she not aware what kind of pain she is putting in her own daughter?
I want the pain to stop
I'm beggin for it to stop
Please..

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, cherub, BlueWidow and 6 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Sounds like my relationship with my mother. She has Narcissistic personality disorder. She had a hand in destroying me in childhood and it stole my adulthood too. Now I just don't see the point in remaining in contact. I mean my life has been thoroughly destroyed but I don't blame it all on her. There were other factors that contributed to me falling through the cracks I guess u could say. In a better system these conditions would probably be identified and treated sooner before it ruins your life.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, BlueWidow, mediocre and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I was raised by toxic people too, @WhyIsLife56. I left them and the country I was raised in and it did me miles of good. I hope the same for you. x

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide and Final Escape
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I was raised by toxic people too, @WhyIsLife56. I left them and the country I was raised in and it did me miles of good. I hope the same for you. x
The depressing thing about this is that the thoughts follow you around. As long as a brain exists. As long as you exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, BlueWidow, Soul and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The depressing thing about this is that the thoughts follow you around. As long as a brain exists. As long as you exist.
Yes ;-; The damage is done and then u have to deal with it forever unless u can afford extensive therapy and u get it soon enough.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide and WhyIsLife56