• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I just need a person to be physically there with me to boost my confidence.

• Hugs
Reactions: deathisnear and idk1
born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
where are you from? im actually looking for one too but not completely necessary just someone who can also help me set-up things i.e. charcoal method and SN with me. Im from the Philippines, however.

Reactions: JayJay
JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
where are you from? im actually looking for one too but not completely necessary just someone who can also help me set-up things i.e. charcoal method and SN with me. Im from the Philippines, however.
Dang. I'm from America

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There is a partners thread- I would check there. Some people do this but it is rare, because there are some risks- what if one person survives but another doesn't? Can you trust the person you meet to not be some kind of sexual predator? Some people still have had some success here, but there are significant risks, you really have to get to know the person first. Please note that they do have some rules for this section.

• Love
Reactions: TrynaChingMyself, idk1, JayJay and 3 others
born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
There is a partners thread- I would check there. Some people do this but it is rare, because there are some risks- what if one person survives but another doesn't? Can you trust the person you meet to not be some kind of sexual predator? Some people still have had some success here, but there are significant risks, you really have to get to know the person first. Please note that they do have some rules for this section.
this is very true. ideally, you meet them out first but even then you wouldnt know their true motives. But i suppose, you will really know if youve been suicidal for a longtime. care to share the partners link? i might find one from my country.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
this is very true. ideally, you meet them out first but even then you wouldnt know their true motives. But i suppose, you will really know if youve been suicidal for a longtime. care to share the partners link? i might find one from my country.
It's on the front page of this site- I will post a clip below- it is on the lower right of this clip- this way you knwo how to navigate here. I know of two people who did there from this site- they had a lot of long phone calls over at least a month and then got together and it seems that this worked:

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
It's on the front page of this site- I will post a clip below- it is on the lower right of this clip- this way you knwo how to navigate here. I know of two people who did there from this site- they had a lot of long phone calls over at least a month and then got together and it seems that this worked:

View attachment 94243
thank you for the effort kind fellow! will see that one now

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I too wish I could find a partner

Reactions: HoneyandGlass and JayJay
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Cursed to stay, Cursed to Suffer...
Jun 4, 2022
if the cops leave me alone and allow me to finally leave France, if you can pay me the trip, and lend me a shotgun, i'l gladly accompany you :)