• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I'm so tired of it...so unhappy that I'm barely able to focus or get any work done. No matter what I do I feel belittled, talked down to and misunderstood. I'm not sure what to do, I wish I could just leave right away. Should I tell my boss how I'm feeling?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: C_F, Xebsora29 and Final Escape
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm so tired of it...so unhappy that I'm barely able to focus or get any work done. No matter what I do I feel belittled, talked down to and misunderstood. I'm not sure what to do, I wish I could just leave right away. Should I tell my boss how I'm feeling?
Good question. Depends what he/she is like. Reasonable? Likely to listen or tell you to sod off? If it was me I'd listen partly cus I hope I'd care and partly cuz a good boss needs to keep employees happy to get good work out of them. Is he/she a good boss?

Reactions: Final Escape and Frew
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
Pretty good, willing to listen, talk things out. But has an issue with me, is one of the people who is making me feel this way. I will be fecking them over by leaving I think

Reactions: Final Escape
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's a tough call then. Better to suck it up and stay or hit the road? I remember quitting a job because of my boss once. I told him where he could shove it. Sideways. It was very satisfying in the short term but I spent six months in temp jobs before landing a good job.
Sometimes a change is necessary but it may being either good or bad either way. Or both.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Do you think taking a mental health day and calling in sick would be beneficial? Sometimes we just need a day off to regroup.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Knowing me I would leave or not show back up lol! But I would talk to the boss about it, but then it might get u fired or let go. They will assume you can't handle it or something. Many workplaces make me feel the way u said and I'd seriously rather die than endure it for any length of time. In my mind I don't even care about the money, it's my sanity that's at stake.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Xebsora29

Xebsora29

XebRubix
Nov 1, 2019

If I was getting belittled in my workplace, I would discuss the issue with my boss and clarify the misunderstanding.
However, every boss is different and approaches situations to their own terms. It all comes down to how your boss is.
I did this once to my supervisor and they understood the situation. I resulted in quitting though because they didn't reduce the faults that laid in their company and continued their poor management.

Hope it works out for you, wish you the best my friend. Life is hard, do what you got to do.