I

ilovekittysss

Aug 24, 2023
I seriously am so close to ending it. My bf broke up with me the day after I relapsed and now he won't even talk to me anymore. I couldn't even get out of bed this morning and missed another day of school. There's so much more but I don't think I could put it into words. I just feel like there's the black hole of dread and suffering that awaits me if I stay around any longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany, cscott, Stormy Raine and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its disgusting how people are so unnecessarily treated with so much cruelty.. Its terrible as well that your boyfriend broke up with you instead of helping you in such dire circumstances.

I'm so sorry you're in this situation and I hope you'll find a way out of it and achieve relief. Best wishes.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I seriously am so close to ending it. My bf broke up with me the day after I relapsed and now he won't even talk to me anymore. I couldn't even get out of bed this morning and missed another day of school. There's so much more but I don't think I could put it into words. I just feel like there's the black hole of dread and suffering that awaits me if I stay around any longer.
I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I never suggest people rush to attempts, maybe give it a few days, you never know what life has waiting for you. But if you must go, go because you want to go and not because of someone else's actions. You deserve better than him anyway ❤️

Reactions: AshH
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence but anyway I wish you the best, I certainly don't believe that other people can be relied on in this cruel world.