WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
In these movie life is beautiful and poetic.
Despite the dark things, there is still a sense of magnificience. I wish our life was giving us that same feeling.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, AInilam, Immensevoid and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Those movies make me want to be Japanese but then I realise that it's just a fantasy. Japan's work culture is crazy demanding. Ppl are depressed, lonely and suicidal there too

Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
Those movies make me want to be Japanese but then I realise that it's just a fantasy. Japan's work culture is crazy demanding. Ppl are depressed, lonely and suicidal there too
Yes, there are a lot of hikikomori who do not want to join this slavery work culture and the suicide rate is very high.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Unless you're physically crippled like me, it is never to late to start your own adventure.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess that's why we have fiction and art and music though- to momentarily become lost in that world. So- we kind of can be in that place for a while. Not that it's enough- sadly.

Have you ever watched the 2000 film: 'Dancer in the Dark'? It's terribly sad- I'm warning you! And a spoiler alert too... I used to wonder if I could be like the protagonist and drift into a world of my own while doing my shitty retail job. No is the answer- not for any length of time without making mistakes!