• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
Just a small vent from me.

I don't see any purpose in my life, besides the consumption of media. By media I mean: books, movies, music and older games.
I haven't consumed any of these in a long time and without them I feel emptiness which I cannot fill with anything else.
I'm considering getting back to consuming all that stuff. The main reason of that would be to just spend time on distracting myself from the death which will come naturally sooner or later anyway.
It may sound stupid, but when I'm thinking about consuming that stuff I already feel regrets and it really makes me nervous for some reason. I feel like I should do something else, but I don't know what. I feel that if I spend time on consuming media, then some kind of punishment will come to me! Even by reading classical novels from 20th century, I feel like I would be disappointing either myself, or someone who I even don't know.

The realization that consuming this stuff would make me feel better for a moment, paradoxically makes me feel worse.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans, wCvML2, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
D

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
Ugh yeah, you're right. Whenever I try to dope myself up with a show or a piece of junk food it always makes me feel bad. I mean, I usually do it to feel like a normie just for a second… then gets hit with the realization it won't work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Motoko, GoatHerder and jar-baby