S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
But yet I got a little bit of hope or fear of dying. I keep telling to myself "man up and do what you have to do" but I just can't. It's so frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Zebedee, disabledandhopeless and 3 others
Yuki Tenuki

Yuki Tenuki

Oct 30, 2020
Maybe it'll be easier if you actually try dying by exposing yourself to... Death. Yeah, I guess that'll need a brave heart. Sadly you won't die by just thinking about suicide.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, TheGoodGuy and sadworld
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Perhaps you don't have to do anything. Perhaps just being is enough. Difficulty overcoming obstacles does not have to result in the cold infinite. Take a seat and wait it out. The hurdle might look easier tomorrow, or next week, or next year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and sadworld
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
It might be easier to reassess your problems and see if you can work out a way to improve your situation, you might need to brave to tackle them, but ctb takes a lot of bravery, despite what some may say...it is not a cowardly act.

Reactions: Going Home
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
It might be easier to reassess your problems and see if you can work out a way to improve your situation, you might need to brave to tackle them, but ctb takes a lot of bravery, despite what some may say...it is not a cowardly act.
I can not improve my situation, not anymore.

Reactions: imdone1
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Not even sure what my problems are and how they work, so I don't see any way of addressing them

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
But yet I got a little bit of hope or fear of dying. I keep telling to myself "man up and do what you have to do" but I just can't. It's so frustrating.

If you are contemplating seeing a way out of your problems, it sounds like they would at least be fixable in the sense; switch you from being suicidal to non suicidal?

Would that happen if you found a way to get the problems fixed, or are they fixable in that way?

I can not improve my situation, not anymore.

If the problems continue would you be able or willing to adapt to the situation, and could you see yourself being okay with living longer? Is that what you meant by hope?

I hope the situation gets better for you.. if that is what you meant, or any other thing to improve upon your hope.

I am sorry to hear of your frustrations.

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
If you are contemplating seeing a way out of your problems, it sounds like they would at least be fixable in the sense; switch you from being suicidal to non suicidal?

Would that happen if you found a way to get the problems fixed, or are they fixable in that way?

If the problems continue would you be able or willing to adapt to the situation, and could you see yourself being okay with living longer? Is that what you meant by hope?

I hope the situation gets better for you.. if that is what you meant, or any other thing to improve upon your hope.

I am sorry to hear of your frustrations.
It's something I have no control over, it will happen and I can not change it, just embrace it.

Reactions: Spitfire
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Me neither, so you're not alone in that respect. I hope your situation improves

Reactions: Going Home