shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I had heavy anxiety on the day that I had decided to try and CTB with heroin overdose administered rectally(boofing). But I wanted to test out my product and practice boofing before I administered the OD and after I started heavily nodding out on the heroin I was like fuck it I'm just gonna do it, I literally had no fear and no anxiety at that point I was just super chilling and was like well might as well do it now it's getting kind of late. I woke up like 15 hours later totally out of it super stiff in my body couldn't really have my neck straight and couldn't lift my right arm above my shoulder, I already had chronic pain and now it's just a lot worse.. at least I didn't wake up with brain damage.. Thinking back on it, it was pretty fucking stupid. I can't actually believe people actually die on this stuff, they must be lucky.
My new plan is to exit bag + Helium, and to smoke a lot of weed and take a lot of heroin to ease the nerves on the day of me CTB and just being completely blissed and chilled out when I pull the bag with helium over my face!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
I had heavy anxiety on the day that I had decided to try and CTB with heroin overdose administered rectally(boofing). But I wanted to test out my product and practice boofing before I administered the OD and after I started heavily nodding out on the heroin I was like fuck it I'm just gonna do it, I literally had no fear and no anxiety at that point I was just super chilling and was like well might as well do it now it's getting kind of late. I woke up like 15 hours lately totally out of it super stiff in my body couldn't really have my neck straight and couldn't lift my right arm above my shoulder, I already had chronic pain and now it's just a lot worse.. at least I didn't wake up with brain damage.. Thinking back on it, it was pretty fucking stupid. I can't actually believe people actually die on this stuff, they must be lucky.
My new plan is to exit bag + Helium, and to smoke a lot of weed and take a lot of heroin to ease the nerves on the day of me CTB and just being completely blissed and chilled out when I pull the bag with helium over my face!
I got clean several years back. However, part of it was moving far away from where I could get it. Now that I'm nearing the bus station, I really want to have it for the way out. But unfortunately I can't get my hands on it. I probably would have relapsed by this point if I did :/

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
I got clean several years back. However, part of it was moving far away from where I could get it. Now that I'm nearing the bus station, I really want to have it for the way out. But unfortunately I can't get my hands on it. I probably would have relapsed by this point if I did :/
not to try and get you hooked or anything, but I feel really nice about having it for when I CTB, you can get it quite easily on the dark web. You can just look at the stickied thread about darkweb markets.

M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
not to try and get you hooked or anything, but I feel really nice about having it for when I CTB, you can get it quite easily on the dark web. You can just look at the stickied thread about darkweb markets.
Yeah, I just don't know how much I trust those. Seems risky and can't CTB if it's intercepted and enforcement shows up at my door instead lol. I've been taking kratom for last year and a half, so I can't claim being "squeaky clean" I guess, but it's way less intense :p

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
Yeah, I just don't know how much I trust those. Seems risky and can't CTB if it's intercepted and enforcement shows up at my door instead lol. I've been taking kratom for last year and a half, so I can't claim being "squeaky clean" I guess, but it's way less intense :p
kratom's still fun tho

N

notreallyhere

Dec 12, 2022
If you're comfortable please dm me about which vendors you trust for reliable heroin product the China white I ordered off archetyp market ended up being shit and a giant waste of money

• Informative
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1