P

Prescott241

Oct 9, 2022
It's like everyone significant I've ever met throughout my life is hiding away in a bunker somewhere away from me. I don't recognize faces anymore. I don't know who to trust. I'm planning on CTB before 2023, or possibly in early 2023. There's not a soul I can recognize, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

• Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do get that it can certainly be tiring and dreadful feeling trapped in a situation that is just constant suffering. It must be awful what you are going through. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: makethepainstop
P

Prescott241

Oct 9, 2022
I believe that I will achieve the freedom I seek once I CTB. Spirituality and spiritual science has been a very big cope for me, but has nonetheless been little more than a coping mechanism. I'm a believer in reincarnation, and I believe that my life after death will fundamentally be happier, rich with positive experiences, and I will ultimately learn from my current lifetime. I don't see CTB/death as a negative thing, but I do suffer very strongly from my current incarnation on Earth. It hurts to continue the suffering that has been a thorn on my side for countless years. I believe in Karma, but I also believe that suffering a karmic debt from suicide is an extremely oversimplified view of karma and karmic debt. I will be free soon, and I will be at home with the generative force/the source of all creation.

• Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey