WastedBandaid

WastedBandaid

trapped here
Sep 11, 2023
i feel like it's rather silly to live this long… my life depends on my appearance and beauty and getting old and having wrinkles is something i would absolutely hate. i don't want to get married nor have kids. i want to die after my parents die, so at least they won't feel bad about it. i kinda hate the fact that i feel bad for my loved ones if i ever ctb, it's kind of the only thing that's stopping me(?). it's kinda weird i am scared of dying i still want to live but sometimes i feel like i have no other option but to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: conarc and Praestat_Mori
R

rainseahorse

Sep 9, 2023
your reaction to your appearance is based on how much you can stand, so it might change. you might start getting wrinkles and fine lines at 30. but you might be ok with that then. if it's a matter of prolonging your beauty, you won't look great in a dead body either. i personally just put no value in being either dead or alive.

Reactions: BrainShower and WastedBandaid
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
your reaction to your appearance is based on how much you can stand, so it might change. you might start getting wrinkles and fine lines at 30. but you might be ok with that then. if it's a matter of prolonging your beauty, you won't look great in a dead body either. i personally just put no value in being either dead or alive.
I do not think there are any wrinkles at 30. Taylor Swift is 34 and has not had any surgery on her face. Small wrinkles begin at the age of 35, and part of them can be removed with moisturizing creams, and they appear larger after the age of 37.

Beauty 2015 05 taylor swift sexy beauty looks billboard main

And Lauren German (38 in this picture)

Attachments

• Lauren_German_chicago_fire.jpg
    Lauren_German_chicago_fire.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: WastedBandaid
R

rainseahorse

Sep 9, 2023
I do not think there are any wrinkles at 30. Taylor Swift is 34 and has not had any surgery on her face. Small wrinkles begin at the age of 35, and part of them can be removed with moisturizing creams, and they appear larger after the age of 37.

View attachment 119557

And Lauren German (38 in this picture)
well, a google search should say that wrinkles start showing as soon as 20-25. i don't think comparisons to celebrities are that useful since we're a community of people that are unlikely to perform self care, especially with expensive products.
but sure --
here's a photo of taylor at 25: https://time.com/3623558/taylor-swift-tweeted-snarky-25th-birthday-wish/

it's also questionable about whether she's had plastic surgery or not with some differences in nose from ages 25-27

and here's a final comparison of age 19:

and age 32
it's possible that she's had a brow lift or some other procedure as well. eyes don't just naturally perk upwards as you age

anyhow, it's deeply questionable as to whether she's had any plastic surgery or not. i won't say it's certain she's had any permanent procedures, but you can't certainly say that she hasn't.
what's 100% clear is that she's at least had temporary procedures done like botox to remove wrinkles which is common among all celebrities. taylor looks great anyhow, and anything she may have done was done very nicely and naturally.

Reactions: BrainShower
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
well, a google search should say that wrinkles start showing as soon as 20-25. i don't think comparisons to celebrities are that useful since we're a community of people that are unlikely to perform self care, especially with expensive products.
but sure --
here's a photo of taylor at 25: https://time.com/3623558/taylor-swift-tweeted-snarky-25th-birthday-wish/
View attachment 119590

it's also questionable about whether she's had plastic surgery or not with some differences in nose from ages 25-27
View attachment 119591

and here's a final comparison of age 19:
View attachment 119592

and age 32
View attachment 119593
it's possible that she's had a brow lift or some other procedure as well. eyes don't just naturally perk upwards as you age

anyhow, it's deeply questionable as to whether she's had any plastic surgery or not. i won't say it's certain she's had any permanent procedures, but you can't certainly say that she hasn't.
what's 100% clear is that she's at least had temporary procedures done like botox to remove wrinkles which is common among all celebrities. taylor looks great anyhow, and anything she may have done was done very nicely and naturally.

This doctor says that she has not had plastic surgery. Taylor Swift is 34 now and she is very beautiful and I have never seen anything like her beauty in reality.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ofc any of your personal reason why you want to ctb is valid, no doubt. But is it really a reason that is worth CTB if the rest of your life is good? Well only you can decide that.

i want to die after my parents die
What if your parents are still alive when you reach 50? Yes loved ones are a major reason that makes CTB so much more difficult imo.

R

rainseahorse

Sep 9, 2023

This doctor says that she has not had plastic surgery. Taylor Swift is 34 now and she is very beautiful and I have never seen anything like her beauty in reality.

I just skipped ahead to the end, he says that the 'total cost of these potential procedures is 80,000 dollars'