R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
And lately it feels weird looking at "food" and eating it.

Anyone ever feels like this?

Reactions: sserafim
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
Do you think it's an eating disorder of some kind? Talking about animals, maybe you just tend to feel sorry for them, like vegan/vegetarian people do?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I think that it's weird. It makes me believe that we're also being farmed for our energy by the archons. After all, we ourselves have to eat animals for food/energy so…

We breed and farm animals for slaughter, their eventual fate is to be killed and eaten. Who says that we're at the top of the food chain? There could very well be beings higher than us…

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Do you think it's an eating disorder of some kind? Talking about animals, maybe you just tend to feel sorry for them, like vegan/vegetarian people do?
I don't think it is "disorder". Things can taste good to me still, it is just that I am being more mindful of what am I doing. Killed animal on my plate is called "food" for example. Almost like we don't even consider it as something that lived once.

Yeah, I think that it's weird. It makes me believe that we're also being farmed for our energy by the archons. After all, we ourselves have to eat animals for food/energy so…

We breed and farm animals for slaughter, their eventual fate is to be killed and eaten. Who says that we're at the top of the food chain? There could very well be beings higher than us…
I don't quite believe in those things but humans can definitely become food for other beings too. I just find it savage how this is eat and be eaten life. Price of being alive is too damn high. For something to live countless other beings have to be slaughtered. And somehow this is all fine...

Reactions: sserafim