• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I feel really reluctant to travel anywhere and only feel comfortable when I stay inside, lately. I just want to hide myself away. Can anyone relate?

Reactions: Redt2go
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I feel really reluctant to travel anywhere and only feel comfortable when I stay inside, lately. I just want to hide myself away. Can anyone relate?
Yea I much enjoy the safety of what ur adapted too. But unless ur rich an the overseas travel is a opportunity that u only get once it can be worth it. If you mean generally during the day to do normal things yea. A butler would be nice. A lot of people feel the same. I think alot of it is to do with the area ur living in. I hated the beach place with hot chick an rich dudes all the time made me feel shit. But now I live in another town where people are more like me if u know what i mean. But yea city life is a bitch if ur there. Idk what kinda town u in

Reactions: Redt2go