FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As after all someone's decision to cease existing isn't about other people and what they wish for, I cannot stand how life valuing people believe that everyone feels the same way as them.
I hate when people act like ceasing to exist is something so terrible and undesirable and push that belief onto everyone as to me death is actually something positive.
All that is appealing to me is an eternal release from all suffering, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem, I see death as the only relief.

I don't see a point to existing and it's undeniable that existence just causes harm, so it's absurd to me when people say they wish that other people don't ctb. I just don't see any value in delaying the inevitable all while suffering so unnecessarily in the process in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, wanting to die is all that feels rational to me.

I see it as better that existence is forgotten about, suicide is self care and suffering prevention, it disturbs me the thought of reaching an much older age. For me death means peace as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything.

• Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, haibane and Specific_Milk
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I mean, yeah, people are going to have opinions. You should know, you have some pretty strong ones yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Kompass, Life_and_Death, FailureToAll and 4 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I think humans really just like screaming into the void, but what the hell do I know?

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
As after all someone's decision to cease existing isn't about other people and what they wish for, I cannot stand how life valuing people believe that everyone feels the same way as them.
I hate when people act like ceasing to exist is something so terrible and undesirable and push that belief onto everyone as to me death is actually something positive.
All that is appealing to me is an eternal release from all suffering, it comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem, I see death as the only relief.

I don't see a point to existing and it's undeniable that existence just causes harm, so it's absurd to me when people say they wish that other people don't ctb. I just don't see any value in delaying the inevitable all while suffering so unnecessarily in the process in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, wanting to die is all that feels rational to me.

I see it as better that existence is forgotten about, suicide is self care and suffering prevention, it disturbs me the thought of reaching an much older age. For me death means peace as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything.
People who aren't suicidal believe that others value life as much as them out of two things. Those are ignorance and desperation.

The first reason is as it sounds; most people aren't aware that people can not value life like them. They even think depressed people can still enjoy life and the aspects of it and still want to go on all the time, but they just have a worse attitude towards it.

The second is for those who are a bit more aware of the depressed and suicidal, and can actually read the room to some extent. This isn't a good thing though for them though, because it means that they're now consciously aware that lots of people don't actually value life, like, at all. That revelation is horrifying to most people, because it seems entirely nonsensical. It's an objection to one of the most well established and unquestioned world views, that life is good, no matter what. Change the story when it comes to that and you end up causing a lot of strife to the people who are aware of your uncaring attitude. And what do they do as a result? Well, of course, they need to convince you that life is worth living. Otherwise, that directly contradicts what most people think.

Reactions: Daxter_87, Seered Doom and haibane