Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
This is a thought of mine that I want to share with you, throughout my life I have always tried to do what is considered right for me and for others, without seeking selfish benefits or harming innocent people. Everything I have done I did based on my criteria and ideals.

Living in a world where ideals are almost dead, I have found myself at times where some people put me on a pedestal for simply doing what I consider to be right, I used to strive to help others whenever I could, in a place where it was difficult to get food and clothing, I wanted to at least help the people who were suffering the most, and I have often found that many say things like "I am the kindest person in the world", or "I am an example to others". follow, continue"; which is something quite emotional for me but I like that people also understand that I am prone to mistakes or to make mistakes.

And I can also see this reflected in other users of the site, many see me as an exceptional person in some way and I just want them to also understand that I am not perfect and that I can always make mistakes, so I do not want to have too much burden great, even so, I really appreciate the friendships I've managed to make on the site and how well I've been treated here.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, ultrafuntimes, PreussenBlueJay and 1 other person
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I have never found people to care whether I am kind or not. It doesnt make them like me. Even when I literally give them free money when they need it. I dont think kindness is valued.

Reactions: Anxieyote
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have never found people to care whether I am kind or not. It doesnt make them like me. Even when I literally give them free money when they need it. I dont think kindness is valued.
Depending on where you are from and what you do, they will treat you one way or another.
I think the world needs more kindness