LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

a bad person
Oct 18, 2023
why me? why was i subject to deal with this life, these selfish and dumb people? actually i dont care why nor think there is a reason why besides stupidity.

humanity is cruel, they hate the world and then make children so they have someone they can force their beliefs onto, and then the cycle continues

people have sex and call it "love" 99 percent of these fuckers dont even know what love is

what about people with schizophrenia? people with terminal illness? chronic pain? people who didnt ask for their lives but now they have to deal with it because 2 dumb fucks got horny and decided to not use a condom

i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here

and then when i die they'll say it was impulsive or an accident, fuck it at least ill be dead

i dont even think i relate heavily to anyone on this website either, im just out of options

no, i dont wish i could go back in time and fix my life, i wish i was dead

i hate it i hate it i hate it kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

maybe i was a serial killer in a past life and this is my punishment

every day is worse or the same

blood is pretty

i have nothing can i die from a heart attack already

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The vast majority of people in this shitshow world are stupid and selfish.
They breed incessantly even though they can't afford to look after their kids and are shit parents.
It's a clown world full of idiots, and a lot of us just don't want to participate in this sick, twisted game called life.
I wish my mother had aborted me , or got run over by a bus because she was evil and I inherited mental illness from my father.
Sorry for the rant, I'm feeling really not well today.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see humans as the worst species, I despise how many of them cruelly burden more people with the ability to suffer, humans just create harm. If all humans were capable of rational thought this species would have went extinct a long time ago. It really is tragic how people are being tormented senselessly in this meaningless existence ultimately because other people were selfish enough to procreate.