M

Marleo

Oct 13, 2024
So, I have a good family, nobody actively hates me, and my future seems great. Everything in my life is ok but I still just want to die for some reason. Honestly I think I haven't done anything yet because of the future of what may happen after death but maybe that just a thought. The more I think about it the more curious and tempted I become. Should I just do it or try fix myself?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Should I just do it or try fix myself?
Welcome to the forum. Asking this question tells me that you should give life a try and find out why you wanna die. Have ever visited a therapist/psychiatrist? Any diagnosis?

If everything fails you can still decide to CTB.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, athiestjoe, alienfreak and 1 other person
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
So, I have a good family, nobody actively hates me, and my future seems great. Everything in my life is ok but I still just want to die for some reason. Honestly I think I haven't done anything yet because of the future of what may happen after death but maybe that just a thought. The more I think about it the more curious and tempted I become. Should I just do it or try fix myself?
maybe there's some issue you don't know how to verbalise. Try therapy and attempt to find what's wrong 💪🏻

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and alienfreak
potatocube

potatocube

Impulsive & Irrational
Aug 31, 2024
I will suggest you to think through the reason behind why you want to ctb. What emotion does it bring? Is that emotion rational? is that emotion helpful? If acting on the emotion, what is it going to happen? I would also suggest you to reach out to a professional psychiatrist, they might have a clearer mind of how to help you. I myself is no professional but I recall "if suicide is still on the table, you're never committed to change." So think about why is it worth to change? Is that gonna impact your future?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

Marleo

Oct 13, 2024
maybe there's some issue you don't know how to verbalise. Try therapy and attempt to find what's wrong 💪🏻
I don't think I can get therapy safely. I'm not fully independent so I want to be extra careful and I do NOT trust therapists with personal stuff

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Welcome to the site.

There is no reason to rush anything at all. Take your time and make up your decision whatever that might be. No one here is going to tell you to ever "just do it" that simply is not what people here do. Folks here are kind and thoughtful and supportive, but people do not ever tell anyone something like that. I agree with the comments before me about exploring other things first, then if you still want to proceed then you can pull CTB off the backburner but it is very worth trying everything else first...no need to do anything impulsively or on a whim of a thought. Give it time, think it through. Evaluate all your options to explore fully.

I hope you find everything you are looking for and get whatever peace & serenity with whatever you decide.

Reactions: potatocube and Praestat_Mori
J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
I would suggest getting help from a professional in mental health to help you sort out your feelings.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If you're on tne fence, you're likely still salvageable. You should head over to the recovery forum for ideas and support. You could try and deploy one last hail mary, nothing-to-lose attempt at life before you permanently succumb to the dark side.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Demi-Fiend