• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Title, really.
I tought about a hotel but i find it might also be hard for the staff to find me..
I don't know where to take it in peace.
Any ideas ?

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
As far as I know, hotel staff are required to check rooms a certain number of times per stay (or every X number of days), even if you have your 'no housekeeping' sign up. They'll also check if you don't respond to their calls when you haven't checked out on time. So you shouldn't go too long without being found.

An alternative is to go away camping. Reserve a campsite for a couple days and set up a tent. I'm not sure who would be most likely to find you in that scenario... a park ranger, the next guest to reserve the site, a passerby, etc.

Reactions: illAF
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Some people here ctb renting hotel, airbnb or camping site. Real story. Real ctb.

MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
but i find it might also be hard for the staff to find me
Like another user said, they will find your body within a few days. Staff will go in to clean the room. Unless you mean that it will be hard on the staff to find your body, but that is a problem anywhere.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Most people prefer hotels or secluded outdoor places over doing it at home. Someone is going to find your body at some point. It's not going to be easy on anyone finding it, but i think it's a little easier on them when it's not the body of a loved one or someone they know. Your main focus should be what gives you comfort and what situation helps minimizes failure.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
As far as I know, hotel staff are required to check rooms a certain number of times per stay (or every X number of days), even if you have your 'no housekeeping' sign up. They'll also check if you don't respond to their calls when you haven't checked out on time. So you shouldn't go too long without being found.

An alternative is to go away camping. Reserve a campsite for a couple days and set up a tent. I'm not sure who would be most likely to find you in that scenario... a park ranger, the next guest to reserve the site, a passerby, etc.
I don't know if i have enough energy left to buy a tent and everything...

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Title, really.
I tought about a hotel but i find it might also be hard for the staff to find me..
I don't know where to take it in peace.
Any ideas ?
Staff are used to it. A big hotel chain most definitely have a death once a week.

• Wow
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Like another user said, they will find your body within a few days. Staff will go in to clean the room. Unless you mean that it will be hard on the staff to find your body, but that is a problem anywhere.
Yeah i was meaning hard for them to find a dead body... But as said previously, maybe they could find me before i die.. I don't know.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yeah i was meaning hard for them to find a dead body... But as said previously, maybe they could find me before i die.. I don't know.
What's your method?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
That's in the idea of taking SN. But I'm not completely sure yet.
Book the room for 2 nights just in case. Buy enough incase you vomit the first lot up. If that happens and you change your mind call an ambulance

kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
camping or going out into the woods is your best bet. if you have a car i recommend driving to a random place hours away, only if you're sure you're going to ctb.