• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
I keep crying and crying. Then I go numb. And thinking about shit doesn't help. I just sit and cry and even after talking to someone I realize that I'm just a burden and less than nothing to everyone I care about.

Reactions: som1 and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
you are not a burden on anyone, okay?

F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
you are not a burden on anyone, okay?
I feel this way and through peoples actions I've seen it firsthand. I've been told I'm an inconvenience and worthless and a whore and just so much that I don't know what to do with myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: Und0n and miserableforever
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I feel this way and through peoples actions I've seen it firsthand. I've been told I'm an inconvenience and worthless and a whore and just so much that I don't know what to do with myself.
Learn to think more individually, do not let anyone ruin your day for a few words, people are often cruel

TheBigGuiltHaver

TheBigGuiltHaver

Dec 25, 2021
You've been around awful people, no person that should be listened to calls just some person those kinds of names. All those people are pieces of garbage that shouldn't even be taken with a grain of salt, instead, just not listened to at all if able to. People that attack innocent people with those kinds of names are the people that are worthless inconveniences, they're bullies.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. It sounds like you are suffering a lot. Some people can be so cruel and if people are insulting you like that, then they are horrible people and they are not worth being around. I wish you the best.