• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I had mt first serious partial attempt today with a thick wire on a metal thingy holding a shelf, i fell unconscious for the first time (have already tried Sooo many times before as a ''test'') but the metal thing broke and i woke up lying on the ground… i felt like it was almost there, now my neck is marked (trying to hide with makeup) and my throat hurts a lot, at least i didn't get some serious damage right…?
Honestly i dont feel nothing right now, im just more empty than usual, it is kinda hard to describe (i have been trying to think in how describe this part for the last 35 minutes) just dont know how to feel, because I got some progress right? But idk when i can try to ctb again, i just wish that i lived alone.
(Sorry for any spelling mistakes or ''weird'' parts, im just so tired rn)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dainhla, Crono, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I wish I was able to pass out, learned that it isn't possible via your hands, you need a hard rope or belt to do it, this may sound fucked up, but how did I feel to fall unconscious? I'm planning on ctbing soon. I tried before and fucked my throat

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I wish I was able to pass out, learned that it isn't possible via your hands, you need a hard rope or belt to do it, this may sound fucked up, but how did I feel to fall unconscious? I'm planning on ctbing soon. I tried before and fucked my throat
It really fvcks your throat, it is a little bit weird to explain, but i just remember seeing dots as usual and having the vision (kinda) slowly blacking out, i still could breathe, i remember still feeling the pressure and feeling like i got ''sleepy'' but still half awake, I *think that i felt my hands tingling but im not completely sure
That might seem confusing (and it is) but i just wrote the symptoms as i can remember them

• Hugs
Reactions: MrDarkness
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
It really fvcks your throat, it is a little bit weird to explain, but i just remember seeing dots as usual and having the vision (kinda) slowly blacking out, i still could breathe, i remember still feeling the pressure and feeling like i got ''sleepy'' but still half awake, I *think that i felt my hands tingling but im not completely sure
That might seem confusing (and it is) but i just wrote the symptoms as i can remember them
Ok thanks, just curious

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Failing ctb is what I fear and is what sounds so awful to me, I certainly wish that it's easier to finally leave, it really does make the hanging method sound easier when you hear of people succeeding. At least you didn't end up with damage though, such a thing sounds so incredibly horrific.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I had mt first serious partial attempt today with a thick wire on a metal thingy holding a shelf, i fell unconscious for the first time (have already tried Sooo many times before as a ''test'') but the metal thing broke and i woke up lying on the ground… i felt like it was almost there, now my neck is marked (trying to hide with makeup) and my throat hurts a lot, at least i didn't get some serious damage right…?
Honestly i dont feel nothing right now, im just more empty than usual, it is kinda hard to describe (i have been trying to think in how describe this part for the last 35 minutes) just dont know how to feel, because I got some progress right? But idk when i can try to ctb again, i just wish that i lived alone.
(Sorry for any spelling mistakes or ''weird'' parts, im just so tired rn)
The wire was in which part of the neck, above or below or in the middle of the neck?

Did you feel pain in your neck before passing out?