jokerD

jokerD

I’m ok
Sep 9, 2023
Well I don't even know where to start I have been suffering from depression since I was 12 and I really think I want to commit suicide, I'm not sure, can someone give me some tips on what I should do with these thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and The Burning Fool
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Its really up to you, what you want to do. Consider if you are looking for change, like maybe changing your way of life, which can vary from doing a new habit to quitting and change jobs, to being a nomad or become a whole new person in another state/land. Think if changing things in someway can help(examples previously mentioned), or like seeking professional help services and see their recommendations. 🐈

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
All I can say is dont make the decision off of your emotions. It's a decision to be made with a lot of thought. I wish you the best. If you want to pm I'm here

• Hugs
Reactions: jokerD, Inthewind and The Burning Fool
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
sounds like you're more or less on the fence, and you're not 100% either way. Don't make any decision if you find yourself in a state of heightened emotional distress, and try to make yourself better if its still possible. You can always talk with somebody too.

• Hugs
Reactions: jokerD, Inthewind and The Burning Fool
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think only you know what you should do, it's a personal decision. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: DeathSleep and jokerD
jokerD

jokerD

I’m ok
Sep 9, 2023
Its really up to you, what you want to do. Consider if you are looking for change, like maybe changing your way of life, which can vary from doing a new habit to quitting and change jobs, to being a nomad or become a whole new person in another state/land. Think if changing things in someway can help(examples previously mentioned), or like seeking professional help services and see their recommendations. 🐈
I visited a psychologist for 2 years and only felt worse and i dont think i really want to continue my life this week has been tough

• Hugs
Reactions: Inthewind
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
I visited a psychologist for 2 years and only felt worse and i dont think i really want to continue my life this week has been tough
Understandable, doesnt work for everyone. Its not for me either.

• Love
Reactions: jokerD