aeris

aeris

Apr 6, 2023
I was raised wrong and now i can't raise and improve myself. I never studied before either for high school or university entrance exams or anything i liked but still succeded somehow in both. Scoring 476/500 in high school and passing my uni entrance exam at first try i was confident that i could manage to be succesful. But i can't and it's killing my hope for the future. I'm so used to being laidback and lazy i can't do anything but sleep 24/7 when i have a problem. I have to face the reality but the reality is making me go mad like i don't have any hobbies or the urge to have friends. It's the nature for me to be stuck in this room with only a few cans of beer, some food and cigarettes. Then there's music, i can't even listen to it anymore. Human voices are super tiring. Even tho i like my mom and sister i just can't seriously can't stand them talking. I feel like a terrible person. In this september i met my boyfriend and started university and everything was going well until it was announced by our university that we'll have to take online classes for the rest of 2nd semester. Things turned a way i wasn't expecting and my whole system and life in a new city collapsed all together. After these few months i finally felt like a person i'm back in this room thinking all day but not really thinking anything in particular. I'm a living meatball again. Has anyone experienced anything similar to what i'm going through? Will i ever have the will to live life fully? It may seem like a little thing but this is pretty much my life right now. And sorry for the grammar errors, i'm not a native speaker.

Reactions: Splender09
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Something to consider is that there may be something similar to Aspergers (a neurological variant presenting with a faster, more complex, or more sensitive neurology). This can produce an avalanche of sensory and cognitive information that can be tiring and even result in wanting to isolate and shut down.

If this is the case, you may wish to limit the demands on your time and attention such that you can maintain a more manageable level. For example, a lighter class load or less frequent social encounters may allow greater function.

Reactions: Splender09
Upvote 0
S

Splender09

The Stronger wins, so become stronger.
Apr 11, 2023
I was raised wrong and now i can't raise and improve myself. I never studied before either for high school or university entrance exams or anything i liked but still succeded somehow in both. Scoring 476/500 in high school and passing my uni entrance exam at first try i was confident that i could manage to be succesful. But i can't and it's killing my hope for the future. I'm so used to being laidback and lazy i can't do anything but sleep 24/7 when i have a problem. I have to face the reality but the reality is making me go mad like i don't have any hobbies or the urge to have friends. It's the nature for me to be stuck in this room with only a few cans of beer, some food and cigarettes. Then there's music, i can't even listen to it anymore. Human voices are super tiring. Even tho i like my mom and sister i just can't seriously can't stand them talking. I feel like a terrible person. In this september i met my boyfriend and started university and everything was going well until it was announced by our university that we'll have to take online classes for the rest of 2nd semester. Things turned a way i wasn't expecting and my whole system and life in a new city collapsed all together. After these few months i finally felt like a person i'm back in this room thinking all day but not really thinking anything in particular. I'm a living meatball again. Has anyone experienced anything similar to what i'm going through? Will i ever have the will to live life fully? It may seem like a little thing but this is pretty much my life right now. And sorry for the grammar errors, i'm not a native speaker.
So you feel Lazy all the time with nothing productive to think about or do and also suffer with anger issues? If that's right, I understand you.
You might also have started feeling really down and depressed. But that's part of life and whats important is to work it out.
I would suggest you to start some hobbies as you mentioned you have none. Even though you might feel that bringing a change at this point would be impossible, but that's not correct.
Here's some things I do at a daily basis to get over the loneliness and work out my free time (Trust me you will start feeling good about you) -
• Start reading some books ( start with a genure you like, for example I love science fiction and have been reading Dune). Reading books will bring out positivity.
• Keep your surroundings clean because your mind will proccess your environment and give you parallel feelings. That is also why I will recommend you to go out and walk or do normal excercise in the nature ( like a park) because a healthy body inhibits a healthy mind. And it does, you will start feeling super good about yourself and it also helps with anger issues.
• Try to become more social. If you don't like going out, try finding people online. Discuss with people on the internet because it helps mental depression.
• Be grateful for to be able to have whatever someone out there might not (like limbs, a shelter, clothes, internet, food etc.). This will make you feel humble for your family and feel less depressed.
I hope you start feeling better. I know I might sound too "generic" in a sense but these things really do matter to keep yourself passionate about life.
If you ever feel low, you can always talk to me so don't give up. It's never too late, and that's actually true, you are still young and you have alot of potential. You can do whatever you want to, just start with some small changes and with time and consistency you will be there.
And once you are there, you will feel the best.
Please let us know if you feel better later on. Know we are here for you, and so are your family and friends.
Till the next time we talk.
And a thing I missed.
Find what you want to do, try to probe yourself. Once you do, write down the things you are fond of doing.
Then from there you get a goal to achieve. Hence you gain a meaning to your life. And then you start to work for that goal.
So whats your dream?
Once you find it, don't forget to reply. We are rooting for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
aeris

aeris

Apr 6, 2023
Something to consider is that there may be something similar to Aspergers (a neurological variant presenting with a faster, more complex, or more sensitive neurology). This can produce an avalanche of sensory and cognitive information that can be tiring and even result in wanting to isolate and shut down.

If this is the case, you may wish to limit the demands on your time and attention such that you can maintain a more manageable level. For example, a lighter class load or less frequent social encounters may allow greater function.
I agree that limiting the demands on my time and attention would help a lot, i just wish i could do as i wish with my classes. I'll look more into Aspergers, thank you! :)
So you feel Lazy all the time with nothing productive to think about or do and also suffer with anger issues? If that's right, I understand you.
You might also have started feeling really down and depressed. But that's part of life and whats important is to work it out.
I would suggest you to start some hobbies as you mentioned you have none. Even though you might feel that bringing a change at this point would be impossible, but that's not correct.
Here's some things I do at a daily basis to get over the loneliness and work out my free time (Trust me you will start feeling good about you) -
• Start reading some books ( start with a genure you like, for example I love science fiction and have been reading Dune). Reading books will bring out positivity.
• Keep your surroundings clean because your mind will proccess your environment and give you parallel feelings. That is also why I will recommend you to go out and walk or do normal excercise in the nature ( like a park) because a healthy body inhibits a healthy mind. And it does, you will start feeling super good about yourself and it also helps with anger issues.
• Try to become more social. If you don't like going out, try finding people online. Discuss with people on the internet because it helps mental depression.
• Be grateful for to be able to have whatever someone out there might not (like limbs, a shelter, clothes, internet, food etc.). This will make you feel humble for your family and feel less depressed.
I hope you start feeling better. I know I might sound too "generic" in a sense but these things really do matter to keep yourself passionate about life.
If you ever feel low, you can always talk to me so don't give up. It's never too late, and that's actually true, you are still young and you have alot of potential. You can do whatever you want to, just start with some small changes and with time and consistency you will be there.
And once you are there, you will feel the best.
Please let us know if you feel better later on. Know we are here for you, and so are your family and friends.
Till the next time we talk.

And a thing I missed.
Find what you want to do, try to probe yourself. Once you do, write down the things you are fond of doing.
Then from there you get a goal to achieve. Hence you gain a meaning to your life. And then you start to work for that goal.
So whats your dream?
Once you find it, don't forget to reply. We are rooting for you.
Thank you so much for genuinely caring and being this lovely, i appreciate it.. It's been a great dream for me to take vocal and acting classes. Maybe i can start with that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0