penginwrist

penginwrist

Don't look at me that way, mama.
Jul 25, 2024
I can't take it. I want to die. I keep getting ignored by my friend. I need their approval please. I know they are avoiding me. They wont talk to me, but they talk to all my other friends. In the same GC. They won't even help me anymore, they don't need to, but im obviously fucking sick and depressed. They get their damn annoying friend to check up on me. I don't mean that but stop. i hate you i hate you. I'm also redeveloping an eating disorder again. I hate this. I love my friends. I wish i didn't have bpd. maybe i would be less annoying. I'm gonna relapse again and maybe commit soon. Im sorryeveryoje

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Forever Sleep, divinemistress36 and 4 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I can't take it. I want to die. I keep getting ignored by my friend. I need their approval please. I know they are avoiding me. They wont talk to me, but they talk to all my other friends. In the same GC. They won't even help me anymore, they don't need to, but im obviously fucking sick and depressed. They get their damn annoying friend to check up on me. I don't mean that but stop. i hate you i hate you. I'm also redeveloping an eating disorder again. I hate this. I love my friends. I wish i didn't have bpd. maybe i would be less annoying. I'm gonna relapse again and maybe commit soon. Im sorryeveryoje
it's gonna be ok.

Go wash your face and drink some water, then come back and I'll talk to you about it if you like. Don't do anything impulsive

• Love
Reactions: Makoto, landslide2 and penginwrist
S

Sat

Aug 12, 2024
Have been on this situation before, it feels painful you know.

It was between me and a childhood friend I haven't seen for years, I decided to chat with her because I was feeling extremely lonely. At first it went well, but after a few days, the way we talked kinda felt nothing, although I do like her but from the time I vented to her(she said I could be open) she stopped talking to me and cut me off.

Idk how to move on but at least you have someone relatable with you here.

• Hugs
Reactions: penginwrist
T

TenThousandTrees

Aug 25, 2024
Gosh I'm so sorry for your pain. I could really relate to the BPDness here, it was clear as day to me before you even mentioned it. I hate to admit how much rejection from my "FP" contributes to my own suicidality, it's so pathetic but what can I do... :C

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I hate bpd, it ruins so much for so many people, I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I'm sorry you have to deal with it. Apparently treatment statistics for bpd look decent/good actually if you wanna recover but I understand wanting to go. šŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: penginwrist, TenThousandTrees and sugarb
penginwrist

penginwrist

Don't look at me that way, mama.
Jul 25, 2024
I hate bpd, it ruins so much for so many people, I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I'm sorry you have to deal with it. Apparently treatment statistics for bpd look decent/good actually if you wanna recover but I understand wanting to go. šŸ«‚
Thank you so much. I think I was having like a rlly bad episode ...
it's gonna be ok.

Go wash your face and drink some water, then come back and I'll talk to you about it if you like. Don't do anything impulsive
Tysm.. i really mean it. !!

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarb
LionBoy

LionBoy

Aug 31, 2024
how do i stop eating? Im constantly eating.