T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I fell in a pit and the more I try to dig out of it, the larger it becomes. I feel like a husk of a being, with only flesh and bone. The spinning of my life tumbles faster and louder, as the bells begin to echo. Possibilities disappear, Time continues forward, Hopes narrowing; regret forming.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Achlys, Dead Meat and 1 other person
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
I feel like this every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: T90-Alpha and Dead Meat
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Yep everyday is pointless and my own mind just fucks with me all day

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
That pit metaphor is spot on, I definitely relate. I'm sorry you're feeling this way

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
When things get worse, it really can be awful and I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I fell in a pit and the more I try to dig out of it, the larger it becomes. I feel like a husk of a being, with only flesh and bone. The spinning of my life tumbles faster and louder, as the bells begin to echo. Possibilities disappear, Time continues forward, Hopes narrowing; regret forming.
Yes, a pit of hopelessness, the false hope that things will get better--Tired of people telling me, 'its only been three months, you'll feel better and some day you will accept her passing and get on with your life' total bullshit, I'm still in shock that she's gone, still just as upset today as the day she died