CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
I've given it all I have, and I'm trying to continue, but I can't do this for much longer. My family is talking about sending me to another inpatient facility, if not completely disowning me. I feel as if I haven't got much left anymore, and I think I might make my due date much sooner. Life has just been too hard on me lately, and I can't take it. I've tried to be strong, but I can only be strong for so long before I finally give out.

• Hugs
Reactions: drmihilo
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
What kinds of things in particular have you been struggling with? I can relate to the familial pressure. It sucks when you don't have real agency over your life. That's when you start to feel the most desperate.

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
What kinds of things in particular have you been struggling with? I can relate to the familial pressure. It sucks when you don't have real agency over your life. That's when you start to feel the most desperate.
Depression, loneliness, anxiety. I feel like no one is here for me, and no one would care if I were to up and die.

T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023
I've given it all I have, and I'm trying to continue, but I can't do this for much longer. My family is talking about sending me to another inpatient facility, if not completely disowning me. I feel as if I haven't got much left anymore, and I think I might make my due date much sooner. Life has just been too hard on me lately, and I can't take it. I've tried to be strong, but I can only be strong for so long before I finally give out.
I'm not sure about your situation, so take this with a grain of salt. If you are blessed with a choice to continue your life, regardless of how shitty it currently is, I think you should find out what life has to offer. For me I know how cruel life can really be and the only reason I continue is I don't want to hurt the people I love. I have a terminal Illness and I'm due in within ~13 months. However I still don't know the context of your situation, so for all I know you could be on the same boat as me. If you aren't though I implore you to pursue happiness and give life a chance. I'm trying to spread hope before I leave, so I thank you for reading this. Life can be cruel. Trust me I'm an expert on just how cruel it can be. Not everyone gets to ride off into the sunset. However you'll never know if you don't pursue a happy ending.

(Sorry for the wall of text)

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Depression, loneliness, anxiety. I feel like no one is here for me, and no one would care if I were to up and die.
Where kinds of people do you have in your life and what leads you to feel that they don't care about you?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course it certainly can be so tiring feeling trapped here and at least to me it's true that there is no real relief from suffering to be found in this world. It sounds so horrible to me ending up in a psych ward, and I see it as being very cruel how people want to force suicidal people into them. It's very much understandable wishing to be free from this hellish world, but anyway I wish you the best.