• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depresso_expresso

depresso_expresso

Jul 30, 2023
I have tried partial hanging four different times, which was my preferred method, but i just can't get it right. I don't have access to medication for an overdose, and i cant buy sn. I just want an easy and quick method. Do you have any suggestions?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There is no "easy and quick method".
In this thread you can find an overfiew of common methods. The download links at anonfiles are currently not working due to a server problem.
Just keep trying.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Love
Reactions: depresso_expresso
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't really easy unfortunately as after all the society we exist in is so cruelly anti-suicide where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible. I wish there was an easy, accessible, quick, instant and guaranteed method but such a thing would be too good to be true sadly, it's inhumane how we cannot just choose to leave in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: depresso_expresso