• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
So it's been 6 months and I have been "good" .... I had a slip in September and I tried to hang myself... but I was drunk and sad and obviously it didn't work - I don't count it as a real attempt. And no one knows about it.
I am now "allowed" to try to see a psychologist/therapist person since I didn't plan and go through with a serious suicide attempt. Now what should I do? What do I even say to this person? I can't be honest right? IDK - I have never done this before.

Did things change in my head ? Yes. It's been 6 months- you can't leave a person like that. I woke up twice - no fucking psychologist is going to understand that but I think people here will.
At first I was just lethargic, devistated, ruined and very sick from the OD. But I tried to be good. Maybe it's all in my fucking head like people said....
But it's been 6 months .....
Nothing good happened to me.
WTF .... why fucking save me for this? No one really cares. Probably someone here might like me more and care. Maybe.
But really- I saved up three months of those fucking pills- I lied to two docs to get what I needed.... I spent two months making self aneamic ....and I took every pill .... I did it. And I didn't hesitate or feel worried. But why? Why did I wake up.... please just let me go. Please. I am so sorry for whatever I have done. God/ karma whatever may be, please.
I am sorry....just let me die. Was it because I tried to take my own life? I am sorry- please just kill me, I don't care how. Please just have pity on me - I am dying here, please just let me be free again. Please.

Sorry- it's just been too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person