afraid

afraid

I might just be able to feel pain the last time
Aug 4, 2023
I guess I'll write a little story of my life so maybe some of you can give me motivation to ctb.

As far as i know i was hated since birth and nobody has told me otherwise. I was supposed to be a girl but instead of playing with dolls i played with animals (couldn't play with cars since nobody let me). As a baby i was very annoying. That's what my parents tell me constantly. I'm sorry that i was screaming and didn't sleep, i wish i didn't. I think about it very often and i still cannot go back in time. Growing up i was shy and my parents didn't like that either. In school i got bullied because i was shy and no teacher or parent cared about me. My first pet died, parents divorced, got chronic disease, bullying became worse, dog i just got a month ago got lost and a lot other shit. I was 12 and i wanted to die so bad. I stopped caring about school and my future. My mom ofc didn't like it and sent me to a psychologist so i could get diagnosed with a disability so that she has an excuse to why I'm failing in life (she doesn't believe in depression). I got that, she believed that i actually had an learning disability and my non existent willingness to live just got worse. I tried hanging myself but never found a good enough place so the furthest i got was just a rope around my neck and hanging painfully until i couldn't anymore and pulled myself up. At 15 i got medical trauma. I saw nightmares for half an year straight so my only escape, dreaming was gone. I wanted to jump off something tall but every place i found had borders to prevent exactly that. I had hit my lowest lows. After that life got a bit better because i moved away from my mother and started living alone. I found love, saw a real psychologist who listened to me instead of my mother and for a little while i lived the best life i ever had. Then it all went downhill. Got cheated on, found out that meds don't cure depression and overall i was in a pretty bad place again. Then something good happend, i got into a school i really wanted to get in. For the first time in my life i had a plan, i had a plan for my whole life. Everything was going so good. I made some of the best memories in that school, i felt like i was on top of the world. But then trauma hit. I couldn't relax, i had to get perfect grades. I did that and it consumed all my energy, i didn't have a single day to myself anymore since i had to get everything perfect. I gave up on everything in 6th grade so you can guess how much knowledge i had going to 10th grade. I couldn't take it anymore and left school. My one and only dream. I saw nightmares about missing school for about a year after that and each time i saw a nightmare i felt like living through the moment all over again. It hurt pretty bad. So i was in a state where i had no dreams, disappointed parents, no real friends, no energy to try to do anything, had a mental breakdown over everything. Now a few years later I'm going only downhill from there. I can't even imagine myself going to school anymore, i don't understand how i ever had such energy. I feel dead, worthless. I have a shit part time job just so i could live another day. I hate living, I'm so tired, i don't want to do anything. I don't have the energy to live. I have no dreams, i literally live every day being scared of the next. I don't enjoy anything, I'm constantly here researching ways to end it all. But then there's the catch, i fucking can't end it. I'm so fucking scared of failing because of my medical trauma that i don't know what to do. I would live if i had a million dollars and lived my dream life but since I won't get that money then my next best option is to die. I cannot see myself getting a job or finishing school. I don't have the energy. I've seen therapists and they are literal shit. Feels like they are reading some sort of answers from google. I don't feel like a living being. Every day of my life is suffering and pain. I fucking don't know what to do. I can't overcome the trauma to kill myself and i can't find any energy to get money. I'm scared of being alive. I really am.

my endless blue

my endless blue

maybe in the next life, right?
Apr 22, 2023
I'm truly sorry you passed through all of this. I feel you when you said you're scared of being alive, because i'm truly am too. My heart just broke into million pieces when you said how you used to suffer when you were young, then life just got better, showed you a bright side and happy moments just to take you down again. Life is so fucking cruel and raw. I hope you find peace and if you ever need someone to talk you can reach to me!

• Love
Reactions: afraid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful having to suffer like that, I get that it's so awful feeling trapped here, I just find it so horrible how there isn't the option to just escape from all the suffering in peace in a guaranteed way. But anyway best wishes, existence really is too unnecessarily cruel.

• Love
Reactions: afraid
afraid

afraid

I might just be able to feel pain the last time
Aug 4, 2023
I'm truly sorry you passed through all of this. I feel you when you said you're scared of being alive, because i'm truly am too. My heart just broke into million pieces when you said how you used to suffer when you were young, then life just got better, showed you a bright side and happy moments just to take you down again. Life is so fucking cruel and raw. I hope you find peace and if you ever need someone to talk you can reach to me!
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so sorry for you too, I hope life gets better to you.
It must be really dreadful having to suffer like that, I get that it's so awful feeling trapped here, I just find it so horrible how there isn't the option to just escape from all the suffering in peace in a guaranteed way. But anyway best wishes, existence really is too unnecessarily cruel.
People put animals down with basically no reason. Why tf do people keep humans alive under any circumstances. No matter how sick you are mentally or physically. Why don't they understand that life isn't worth living for everyone.