scenario_2018

scenario_2018

Apr 11, 2023
Just the thought of going back to work makes me want to end my life even more and it hurts to even think about, it makes me sick. I just want to stay in my room all day and do nothing. I'm usually motivated to do work but I've been more depressed than usual and I'm not sure why.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly can be so awful and it must be tiring being trapped in that situation, it's understandable not wanting to do anything. But anyway I wish you the best.

onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
Work is tiring~~ I think that if the work makes you want to end your life even more, then maybe it's not that fun of a job? If you get a different job, maybe it will be more interesting and give you a change of pace? Idk, just a suggestion.

arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
High school or university/college ? I can relate to what you're saying though, I don't have the energy to do anything and it's pathetic. I'm starting Uni this year after taking a gap year and I'm kinda terrified lol.

Last edited:
scenario_2018

scenario_2018

Apr 11, 2023
High school or university/college ? I can relate to what you're saying though, I don't have the energy to do anything and it's pathetic. I'm starting Uni this year after taking a gap year and I'm kinda terrified lol.
College, I'm supposed to be starting uni but just the thought terrifies me

Gregary0819

Gregary0819

Apr 13, 2023
New semester of school is starting in a week, I really don't have the motivation to go, it's not even the fact I'll have to do work I just don't want to get out of bed to even leave the house.