cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
im really trying my best for my family, to at least male it past this years festivities but its getting so hard and im searching for ways to get what i need to ctb, i doubt that ill make it to january if i get everything i need. my friend says i should stay alive bc of the ppl around me who care ab me but i feel like its so unfair to live life just bc i could hurt others and not bc i want to live, or maybe im just selfish and inconsiderate idk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Somethingiswaddling and Praestat_Mori
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
im really trying my best for my family, to at least male it past this years festivities but its getting so hard and im searching for ways to get what i need to ctb, i doubt that ill make it to january if i get everything i need. my friend says i should stay alive bc of the ppl around me who care ab me but i feel like its so unfair to live life just bc i could hurt others and not bc i want to live, or maybe im just selfish and inconsiderate idk.
If you're truly unhappy and understand the consequence of your decision then it's yoir choice. I understand your pain though, I'm becoming colder and distant from everyone. I've already warned them that I'm going to CBT morbid I know, but I'm honest and harsh like that. I suggest you do well by them up until you're capable so they have good memories of you; and you yourself will be able to enjoy what's left of life that you can.

• Love
Reactions: cats333, Somethingiswaddling and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Being trapped in such an awful situation is so tiring and there is absolutely no way to leave this world without hurting family and friends especially when they are caring about you. I have to deal with similar stuff. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: cats333 and Somethingiswaddling
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see the true selfish thing as expecting people to continue suffering when they wish to cease existing, I get that it's tiring feeling so trapped here when you just wish to be free. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: cats333