A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
I am exhausted from breaking down countless of times in my life. My life is soaked with suffering. I detest being in my body, I am so tired and sick of my body and face, I can't look at I can't feel it I can't touch it I can't be inside it anymore, I want it to die. I am so tired! I am so exhausted! I feel abused! I feel disgusting! I feel powerless! And I don't know how many more times I can crash down before I lose my mind and become a a vegetable in a mental hospital. I want to die before that happens. I feel hopeless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, TooConscious, AutoTap and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Me neither.
And the thing is that every time, the crashes are harder and hurt more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TooConscious, SmellyRat, Gromit-CTB and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Feel exactly the same. To many people say tough it out, you can do it. Well F you all I don't want to. Let me sleep tonight and never wake up.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
You aren't alone:heart:
I hate how pointless and cruel life is too.

Last edited:
Reactions: GravityUtilizer
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Same here they always say your anxiety and depression will get better. Yeh it'll get better for a little bit but it always crashes. Even when it's "better" I still have a hard time going out and functioning like a normal person.

I asked my therapist why live and she said. Live to die or die to live. Something like that ands it like okay so you don't know either. Lol

Reactions: GravityUtilizer