• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
hi, it's been a while.

3 months after I cowered and didn't go through my suicide plan, things had been getting better as im focusing on myself and things I like, taking a more positive view and perspective on life, but I kind of feel im living in a fantasy or a dream built by myself. psychologists will say it's a defense mechanism of past trauma telling me that all this is unknown and I should go back to my comfort space which unfortunately was a loop of depression and finding security or stability in it, right?
so Im trying not to overthink it and let myself feel and experiment with how things may just get better for me, but within that I've also developed some kind of emotional behavior that cries all the time and turns vulnerable when i probably shouldn't, and now I feel insensitive and no longer scared about my want for suicide, kind of numb about it. but I feel sad and unfulfilled, things truly have not changed for the better just my attitude towards it, which is making me reconsider all my pathways. I don't really want to live but I don't totally want to die, I know I'm not the only one feeling like this, but I'm pretty sure suicide is individual for us all. I wish I could settle down on to something, and it pains me no matter how hard I try to get better there's no certainty or stability for me to find a way out of this loophole. I like to think things get better but my body and heart is in so much pain it wants no more, thus I want to end my life. Hopefully I'll find the answer soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Praestat_Mori, TheGoodGuy and 2 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Wanting to CTB is confusing because at very surface level it doesn't make sense biologically. We were meant to live and our bodies drive us towards survival but because of our conscious and this horrible world we live in we're so compelled to CTB.

I'm sorry you're in a weird loop mentally and I truthfully hope you manage to find peace any which way OP.

The world is truly so insufferable..

• Hugs
Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
hi, it's been a while.

3 months after I cowered and didn't go through my suicide plan, things had been getting better as im focusing on myself and things I like, taking a more positive view and perspective on life, but I kind of feel im living in a fantasy or a dream built by myself. psychologists will say it's a defense mechanism of past trauma telling me that all this is unknown and I should go back to my comfort space which unfortunately was a loop of depression and finding security or stability in it, right?
so Im trying not to overthink it and let myself feel and experiment with how things may just get better for me, but within that I've also developed some kind of emotional behavior that cries all the time and turns vulnerable when i probably shouldn't, and now I feel insensitive and no longer scared about my want for suicide, kind of numb about it. but I feel sad and unfulfilled, things truly have not changed for the better just my attitude towards it, which is making me reconsider all my pathways. I don't really want to live but I don't totally want to die, I know I'm not the only one feeling like this, but I'm pretty sure suicide is individual for us all. I wish I could settle down on to something, and it pains me no matter how hard I try to get better there's no certainty or stability for me to find a way out of this loophole. I like to think things get better but my body and heart is in so much pain it wants no more, thus I want to end my life. Hopefully I'll find the answer soon.
I hope you are fine, and that things really get better for you. Keep doing things you like, I think it's the best thing to do at the moment. be happy!!

• Love
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I feel like everytime I'm invested in something, I'm distracting myself from my true goal. Death is the thing I want most. Everytime I do something, that's not connected with me killing myself, I feel so weak and pathetic.

• Aww..
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
hi, it's been a while.

the hardest thing to deal with is this feeling of emptiness and uselessness.
If your life is stable, work and family, postpone your CTB, you can do it whenever you want, there's no need to rush.
But since you said you were progressing, you probably had a relapse, maybe it's just the situation of waiting to pass.

• Aww..
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
the hardest thing to deal with is this feeling of emptiness and uselessness.
If your life is stable, work and family, postpone your CTB, you can do it whenever you want, there's no need to rush.
But since you said you were progressing, you probably had a relapse, maybe it's just the situation of waiting to pass.
my life isn't stable in the slightest but I'm trying to push through… however I lowkey feel hope in waiting so it's kinda what I've been doing, it just doesnt feel like any change is happening whatsoever

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

♡ mi dispiace mamma, ti amo ♡
Aug 29, 2023
There's a certain comfort that comes with depression, because its always there unlike happiness. Its reliable. I empathize with that feeling deeply. Additionally, theres this not-so-fun thing called the suicide paradox. Which basically describes the limbo of not wanint to be alive, but not wanting to die either. Its arguable more painful than being set on CTB. Because you're stuck in this weird space of pain and suffering, but something in your brain is keeping you here, while another part wants you to go. Its agony. I hear you.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten and dra1ncoreslwt
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
There's a certain comfort that comes with depression, because its always there unlike happiness. Its reliable. I empathize with that feeling deeply. Additionally, theres this not-so-fun thing called the suicide paradox. Which basically describes the limbo of not wanint to be alive, but not wanting to die either. Its arguable more painful than being set on CTB. Because you're stuck in this weird space of pain and suffering, but something in your brain is keeping you here, while another part wants you to go. Its agony. I hear you.
thank you for this