Weary_Frenzy

Weary_Frenzy

I'm tired, sir.
Mar 20, 2023
everytime i wake up, im tired. everytime i look at the news, i getting angry and then extremely tired again. i can't wake up without just wanting to go back to sleep and never fuckin feel again. Usually im high so i don't process how fucking vile the world is but even then, it's not working. I'm so fucking tired. Im tired of having to fight to just afford food. i have no energy to fucking live at this point but I'm here for my partner. this is just a rant/vent about my fucking life. i don't even want to think

• Hugs
Reactions: Roseate
R

random496677

Mar 18, 2023
I feel the same way. The only reason i'm continuing on is cause of my partner too. Everyday it gets more and more harder to breath. It gets harder to enjoy life and then you feel like burden to others around you because your so down. It is an endless cycle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Roseate
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I understand what you mean and what you're going through. It's tough because when you get a little bit of energy, it's something else. The sad part that no one talks about is it's not going to get better, it's as good as it's ever going to be… the only back is down, it's going to get worse. But you just have to learn to ease the pain, learn to breathe when the world is burning around you. Take it one day at a time even if that means getting up to eat or to walk around for a couple of minutes. You can only live for you. You cannot control the world around you but you can learn to take it one tiny breath at a time until you learn to breathe on your own.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also so incredibly tired of being trapped inside the hell that is existing, it certainly does sound so ideal to be permanently free from everything, it's a curse to have to wake up and endure endless days that just repeat in a loop. Life is completely futile and just leads to unnecessary suffering.