Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
I now have SN, Metoclopramide, and a measuring cup scale. But I can't find my benz anyway, can I hit my head with a rock to get a calming effect?

Are there any other methods that are as effective as benz?
I get nervous and my heart beats too fast, and I can't buy benzos. I'm very anxious right now

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: jellymomo, deathxo, Namensjemand and 4 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
.... no

Reactions: Skathon and Ambivalent1
Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
I'm sorry for my stupidity. I get a fast heartbeat and get nervous easily. I think of some videos where people pick up rocks and hit them in the head and they pass out

• Hugs
Reactions: Couldydays and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I'm sorry for my stupidity. I get a fast heartbeat and get nervous easily. I think of some videos where people pick up rocks and hit them in the head and they pass out
nah I'm sorry for being condescending. I just think it's a very bad idea to hit yourself in the head with a rock to induce a benzo-like calming effect. I understand you are desperate.

if you have no access to drugs you could try box breathing. that's where you breathe out for 4 seconds, breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds and breathe out for 4 seconds. doing this for 10 minutes will have more of a calming effect than hitting yourself with a rock.

for short term anxiety treatment a doctor may be more willing to prescribe olanzapine. it's an anti psychotic that also reduces anxiety.

I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: lilohsuu and Don't want to screw
Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
Is this a joke ?

Valerian tincture or Kava Kava root (100%) tablets or capsules.
Thanks. No, I was just trying to stun me quickly. Do you think melatonin capsules work?
nah I'm sorry for being condescending. I just think it's a very bad idea to hit yourself in the head with a rock to induce a benzo-like calming effect. I understand you are desperate.

if you have no access to drugs you could try box breathing. that's where you breathe out for 4 seconds, breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds and breathe out for 4 seconds. doing this for 10 minutes will have more of a calming effect than hitting yourself with a rock.

for short term anxiety treatment a doctor may be more willing to prescribe olanzapine. it's an anti psychotic that also reduces anxiety.

I wish you the best
Thanks for your reply! It works for me

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Do you think melatonin capsules work?
Melatonin works only when there is no light. This means that it starts working when you close your eyes.
Melatonin makes you sleepy, but has little to no calming effect. If you have nothing else, I would say it´s better than nothing.
But the effect is not like benzos or the other two remedies.

• Love
Reactions: Don't want to screw
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I think the purpose of the benzos in this case are to make you unconscious so you're not actually present when your method starts to kick in melatonin most likely isn't going to do that for you and same goes for cannabis.. these things just don't make you blackout unconscious like benzodiazepines would.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Benzodiazepines are not very suitable for suicide methods. Deadly medicine like Nembutal would be the best way to die. Otherwise, one must accept one´s suffering.