A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
Last night my parents fought again, but it escalated to knives being pulled, which hasn't happened in a little bit. I stayed in my room and ignored all of it until my younger brother called for me to come downstairs and stop my mom from going around with the knife…my mom is a whore of a mother, an abusive controlling skank. She over exaggerated about something out of control, like any other day. I'm really not feeling comfortable staying here, and I don't want to keep going to college anyways, and since I'm 18 I can make my own choices. But I don't think I have anywhere to run to…3 days prior, my uncle went unconscious and had a heart attack from taking drugs in his apartment where my cousin found him, and reached out to me to text me for help, but I didn't even bother to respond back. I don't know how to talk when shit goes bad…I just freeze up and try to avoid, or ignore it. I don't have access to opiates this time around that can take me to dreamland. I can try living out of my car for a bit, but I don't have a license and the exam is on the 17th so I'll have to just suck up & stick around til then somehow.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Seaghost, AtMostOkay and 3 others