• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I will be fasting for maybe 8 hours after that i will drink alot of vodka after that i will take the sleeping pills. This is the only thing i can afford. I probably wont be able to jump because im a coward. But i hope its not really painful

• Hugs
Reactions: Noctis
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I will be fasting for maybe 8 hours after that i will drink alot of vodka after that i will take the sleeping pills. This is the only thing i can afford. I probably wont be able to jump because im a coward. But i hope its not really painful
Yeah, you will wake up with a bad hangover after having slept for a few days. Not sure about anything else.

Reactions: sharky, Seaghost and NSA
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Just an FYI: the sleeping pills you get over the counter won't kill you unless you take a ridiculously large amount (like 500 pills; I don't know the exact number). You need prescription Ambien or Lunesta for it to be reliable.

jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Yeah, you will wake up with a bad hangover after having slept for a few days. Not sure about anything else.
Hi Paul, do you think the PPH scale is for veterinary N?

jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Just an FYI: the sleeping pills you get over the counter won't kill you unless you take a ridiculously large amount (like 500 pills; I don't know the exact number). You need prescription Ambien or Lunesta for it to be reliable.
But i thought the combo of alcohol and pills are lethal???🥺

Noctis

Noctis

Dec 15, 2021
They are when you use prescription sleeping pills. Those things you get over the counter will just dehydrate you and make you feel groggy in the morning.

jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
They are when you use prescription sleeping pills. Those things you get over the counter will just dehydrate you and make you feel groggy in the morning.
Ow thank you

Reactions: NSA
eguiö

eguiö

Dec 16, 2021
nah even prescription sleeping pills are not reliable und you will vomit most likely. The old barbiturates sleeping pills were working but they dont get used anymore. This is where the sleeping pill suicide myth comes from.

Reactions: rationaltake, Bitterman1996 and Cathy Ames
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
nah even prescription sleeping pills are not reliable und you will vomit most likely. The old barbiturates sleeping pills were working but they dont get used anymore. This is where the sleeping pill suicide myth comes from.
And how much alcohol for poisoning? Idkkkk anymore😭 im desperate i need out tonight

unraveling

unraveling

Mar 14, 2022
why do you need to die so soon? a good death is important, for the right reasons, at the right time, and in a way which satisfies you. It means thinking about it, and being sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
why do you need to die so soon? a good death is important, for the right reasons, at the right time, and in a way which satisfies you. It means thinking about it, and being sure.
I agree. Saying that it took me a long time to get the best method and I am still on edge about it. Dying is never easy.

Reactions: rationaltake and Bitterman1996
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
That is for older sleeping pills. With lots of suicide incidents from sleeping pills, current OTC sleeping pills have been changed to prevent this.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If you don´t have much money, the carotid method with Tourniquet might be an option.

eguiö

eguiö

Dec 16, 2021
I dont think its easy to make it work. Its just hanging with extra steps

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Sleeping pills won't work because nowadays they are safe. I wouldn't do that. But what about Sn? It's not expensive.

Noctis

Noctis

Dec 15, 2021
And how much alcohol for poisoning? Idkkkk anymore😭 im desperate i need out tonight
Unfortunately, ensuring a good, painless death takes time, money, and planning.

If you need to make your exit tonight, you're probably limited to hanging, jumping from height, or firearm.

Any good drug or poison that will work is going to be hard to obtain very quickly.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Sadly not a good method. Have a look at the suicide resources at the top of the suicide discussion. A failed attempt can be awful.

I understand being desperate.