W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I really really want to use a firearm. I don't know how I'd get one. The way my living situation is comprised, it'd be impossible. I don't have an anchor in my home, so I would have to hang myself elsewhere late at night. If I wanted to jump, again I'd have to go out at night. I feel like my SI would kick in. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, wanttodie12345, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
happynot

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Same here want a gun but don't have it do you think someone from here would borrow? 😁

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so tiring and dreadful suffering here when you just wish to be gone, I personally really wish that there's a straightforward painless method. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sunflowerdreams
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I really really want to use a firearm. I don't know how I'd get one. The way my living situation is comprised, it'd be impossible. I don't have an anchor in my home, so I would have to hang myself elsewhere late at night. If I wanted to jump, again I'd have to go out at night. I feel like my SI would kick in. I don't know what to do.
Do you know where you'd hang yourself from?

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Do you know where you'd hang yourself from?
A tree.
I certainly understand that it's so tiring and dreadful suffering here when you just wish to be gone, I personally really wish that there's a straightforward painless method. But anyway best wishes.
There are multiple, the downside is that most are illegal. We don't live in a pro choice world. It's painful.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: permanently tired and ijustwishtodie
I

isekai

Aug 1, 2024
kate spade CTB with a door knob, I tried it and it does work as long as u commit to it.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Choosing a method is a process. Eliminate those you do not like and those where you cannot get the supplies.
Look at those you could do and can supply. That is your list.
It is a process of elimination.

Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Relatable

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same, I don't have a method either. In fact, I can't even access most suicide methods in the first place because my parents are way too controlling. I just feel trapped and... I am trapped. Society has made it incredibly difficult for us to kill ourselves and I hate them for it. Because of them, I may actually just be forced to survive. I always take the path of least resistance and since the only suicide methods I can access are the brutal ones, the path of least resistance would actually be to procrastinate on suicide and indulge in mindless escapism

Reactions: sserafim
B

BIGMIKE

Oct 23, 2023
Can you give a little more info on what about your living situation makes it impossible to get a firearm?