• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maskbro

maskbro

ᎷᏗᏕᏦᎥᏁᎶ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎴᎩᎥᏁᎶ
Jun 27, 2023
hey. i was on therapy for 3+ years, and 2+ years on medication. nothing helps, ive been sh myself for quite a while, but it got intense lately, and i can't stop thinking about graphic murder, and i have nightmares every day for months. i have a lot of intrusive thoughts, and they, as i said, include suicidal thoughts and images, and murder, and just gross stuff.
meds are just useless, people can't help me and they don't even care about me in the first place.
i have low empathy, none of the doctors can fucking tell my diagnosis right. ive been to psychward when i was 16yo. now im 18.
none of the people i know understands me or helped me, and my father hates me. my situation is shittier since my country is in shambles right now.

please. rather tell me to off myself, or do something else in this thread. i recieve support really poorly because of my apathy, but you can try if you want to.
i do have a way to do it using medicine, since i do have a certain amount of meds that i know i can finally be off. and i used it before.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Praestat_Mori and Victim.Of.Life
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
Pills, meds, ODs are unreliable, unless you absolutely know what you are doing. Higher dosages than necessary just make you vomit and, depending on what you've taken, severe abdominal pain for quite a while, like days.

You are basically more in danger of destroying your liver, kidneys, stomach. Death from that is VERY PAINFUL.

No judgment here and I sorry you going through this.

• Aww..
Reactions: maskbro
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What you are going through is awful. As was already said OD isn't a good idea. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation and you can read about methods there.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, there certainly is too much suffering in existing. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs