• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because those who manage to ctb are the true fortunate ones, I envy and admire them as now they are at peace, eternally free from this disgusting world. I will never understand what is supposedly so "good" about existence to the point that many act like voluntary death is so sad, I find it disrespectful to the person who is at peace now when people act like suicide is the saddest thing ever as suicide actually is a relief. But of course I'm not surprised that pro-life people make everything about themselves and their insane, delusional worship of the endless cycle of suffering that is existence.

In my case I see so much beauty in ceasing to exist as I believe death to be nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about. There is no sadness in being unable to suffer, in fact for me suicide would be something positive as it's suffering prevention and it's the way to find safety from suffering. Existence truly is so meaningless and hellish, I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to decay from age in this hellish existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Permanently not existing is all that's ideal to me, the only sadness lies in this cruel and futile existence, what is tragic is how humans so selfishly and harmfully procreate just creating unnecessary suffering and problems as a result. In fact existence just creates problems there was never a need for and I see the peace of non-existence as solving everything.

• Love
Reactions: lotus11, 4am, Thotsuka and 4 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I've always believed that before we were born, we were just a micro speck of dust in a mast universe, and after we are gone, we will become that same micro speck of dust again.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, eLdus, breezeboy and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's sad for the people left behind.

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr, Deleted member 82921, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Unfortunately most people will never think like we do

Reactions: sserafim, Silent Raindrops, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Also, someone got to deal with all the shit left behind.
People scraping money together for a funeral etc.

Reactions: dinosavr
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Also, someone got to deal with all the shit left behind.
People scraping money together for a funeral etc.
Has working at a Mortuary changed your views on suicide?

• Love
Reactions: mortuarymary
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
The fact that suicide had to be considered to escape the problems is the tragedy and sadness. Most of us on here did wanna live until recently or X amount of years ago and maybe the sadness is also directed at what we had before we lost it.
Your second sentence says it all for me, spot on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes, it made me want to change how the world looks at it.
Even now people are ashamed. When you say it was suicide, they are like are you sure it wasn't an accident? There is so much suicide out there. I've seen a huge increase.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36