• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Ktenacious007

Student
Sep 10, 2019
Seems like there are so many scams, for N or other drugs, i just don't get how you can scam someone trying to die. Unless you were so desperate to raise money for N to die yourself. Scamming someone trying to peacefully leave, or even A having the cost of Nembutal so high when he probably gets it for $50 seems awful to me.

Reactions: _Minsk, Tragoedia Vitae, OnlyMercy and 1 other person
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Seems like there are so many scams, for N or other drugs, i just don't get how you can scam someone trying to die. Unless you were so desperate to raise money for N to die yourself. Scamming someone trying to peacefully leave, or even A having the cost of Nembutal so high when he probably gets it for $50 seems awful to me.
Eh. It's a seller's market, and I imagine he's assuming what could be really considerable risk (see the article i posted in OffTopic).

There are, however, people who would take advantage of you no matter what. I'm not going to say they're sociopaths, but they definitely lack empathy. You can't relate to this at any level because feeling compassion for others is probably just really fundamental for you... someone without it is almost like another species entirely.

Reactions: Return2Dust, Wolfjob_dayjob, Tragoedia Vitae and 4 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Idk if I would call that a scam so much as taking advantage of the market. Like the other poster said, he may be paying himself for the risk, not just the product. (Although I wish it wasn't so expensive because that's part of why I wasn't able to go through with trying to get ahold of it.)

I would be more concerned with other random people trying to get you to send them money for various reasons.
On this very forum, there are people claiming to be suicidal who are just here to take advantage of the weak and desperate. If anyone messages you and the conversation leads to them somehow requesting money from you, just end it right there. Stop talking to them, report them.
Usually this goes on behind the scenes but once in awhile you will see clues sprinkled through posts and profile comments.
I'm basically "poor" so if there's any scammers out there (hello!) planning on talking to me for money, I'll tell you right now, you're barking up the wrong tree.
Beware of people using romantic tactics as well, I believe someone got banned for sending pictures and giving attention to some female members, only to ultimately ask for money (under the guise that they needed it to CTB.) I'm sure it's happened to men here too.
There's a lot of lonely people here that are susceptible to that kind of thing. I'm isolated but not THAT kind of lonely, I have no interest, so it doesn't affect me..but it DOES disgust me when I see or hear of it.
People need to be alert, even here. You may not think it matters if you're going to die anyways, but I think we are still worthy of human decency and respect and noone deserves to be hoodwinked when they are already down and out. Personally, I can't stand the sight of myself but that doesn't mean I'm going to let the vultures pick apart my flesh.

Edit: (sorry for the sudden rant lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: NoGameNoLife, freya, gingerplum and 3 others
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
There was a scammer here from Quebec that was taking people's cash and promising N. I'd actually take the person out if I ever found them, that's as low as one can get
Peace/hugs

Reactions: NoGameNoLife, woxihuanni, OnlyMercy and 2 others
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Unfortunately suicidal people are often very desperate for an escape and will go through great lengths to end their pain. This often makes them perfect targets for experienced scammers. They are unforgiving and heartless in exploiting the very most desperate individuals at their worst period in life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mr2005, Wolfjob_dayjob, NoGameNoLife and 2 others
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
No scruples. No morale compass. Just the relentless hunt for the Almighty dollar. They say there are places for people like that in the Afterlife. We'll see.

Reactions: starshotplagues, Mr2005, JulienSorel and 1 other person
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Preying on people in such pain here is the ultimate form of low. Just another thing wrong with this shitty thing called life.

Reactions: Mr2005, LastFlowers and Pistolero114
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Because people need money and they have no regard for others or their problems. They're selfish. They do what they need to do in order to survive.

Reactions: tomz323
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Hence why Dignitas can charge £10k plus.
If you have the goods and people are desperate they will pay a hefty price. Plus A isn't a charity he is taking a risk by selling and sending it so that's why the price is set.

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Be aware of / ericwilkinson

Wanting money and providing me with his real name and banking details.

Conman. Screenshot 2019 10 04 13 45 55

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I reported him and he as been banned for asking for money.
Looks like you was in the process of paying him
I thought he was genuine in his words he spoke,
Its only the banking details would not go through, so maybe a mistake on either of our sides, either way I am happy it didn't go through now.

P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
Unfortunately I've had first hand experience of this

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Its not good,
I'll help anyone who is need, makes me think now very carefully.
I'm the same but there are some lovely people on here that I'd help in a heart beat if I could. I know of one who sent there N to someone as they didn't need right now but knew someone desperately needed it on here.

L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I'm so desperate I'd probably fall for a scam. I just want someone to help me or be there when I die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mr2005, Phoenix1990, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You should only be giving emotional support and help on methods. Anyone trying to sell stuff or getting your personal details is near enough guaranteed a scam artist in my book. They are relying on people being desperate. There is enough help on this forum that you don't need to do that.

nebula

nebula

Sep 30, 2019
This kind of scam is one of the reasons my faith in humankind decreases every day.

Reactions: _Minsk, Mr2005 and Rachel74
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
He
For what? You sound like an amazing human, giving away money & N.
He was asking for donations for meds, it turns out he had asked many people on here and has now been banned.

Reactions: gingerplum and Wolfjob_dayjob
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
He was asking for donations for meds, it turns out he had asked many people on here and has now been banned.
probably come back again under a different name so need to keep our wits about us