Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I could be having the best day of my fucking life but if you gave me the choice, I would choose to have never been born. I wholeheartedly believe life is more pain than happiness and it's so hard to imagine ever feeling differently. Even when I'm not suicidal, I can't wrap my head around the fact that people think it's worth it to live so long in so much pain.

Why am I expected to deal with this shit my whole life when so many other people out there don't have to. Is it so goddamn unreasonable that I don't want to suffer through another 50 years of this until I die too old and decrepit to do any of the very few things that bring me joy anymore?

Everything is extremely difficult. Getting a job, having money, having good health, having good mental health, having relationships. We are alone. Constantly. There is no prince charming waiting to hold you for the rest of you life until you die. We are alone always.

i just hate how the world is and i don't want to live in such a cruel and toxic environment. i fukcing hate it here

It fucking sucks, even the institutions that are there to help people ultimately turn out to just be profit driven and eventually screw people the fuck over. Bad people get rewards for doing bad things while people who actually try to help get nothing.

• Love
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, Vesiira, Light Dreamer and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable wishing to permanently escape from all future unnecessary suffering in this cruel and undesirable existence, in my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist. It just disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know this existence was so harmfully imposed onto us in the first place.

Reactions: Darkover
Light Dreamer

Light Dreamer

Also a dedicated rain enjoyer
Dec 4, 2023
I agree, in fact, I am still utterly confused about how so many people aren't wishing for CTB. I think about it from time to time, how do they do it? Is there some secret to it? I rack my brains to figure it out but I can never understand how anyone could just deal with the insurmountable amount of stress and all kinds of bs every day and just be fine with it. This crushing pressure that I have to resist at all times, struggling to not give in, do they just not feel any of it?
People have truly taken this world and made it a living hell but how so many are blind to this truth is beyond me.

Reactions: Darkover