vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
everyone has a different outlook on life and no one has one that matches with mine. Everyone around me seems so fake and selfish.

I hate society so much and feel like i cant live in a world where things are how they are.

There was only one person ive ever met that had similar views on things but i think she was just copying my personality.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, The anhedonic one, Watlock and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never wish to exist in this dreadful world personally and I've also never been able to relate to other people. I just think that some people aren't meant for existing here.

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
I never really could connect with people. I think, I have never truly had friends and I never felt comfortable sharing my thoughts to anybody. I don't think I can fully trust anybody in my life.
And, yeah, I believe that most people are selfish and it's really rare to see someone not selfish.

So, here I am, always feeling like an outcast or alien way too different from the norm to normally function in this society and wishing I was never born .

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
S

suffernomore4

Jan 24, 2023
The term for that is existential isolation. Your lived experience is different from everyone else and vice versa. Being fake and selfish is the norm because of role models like billionaires, politicians, and celebrities. Everyone experiences this and they tend to cope by the means of drugs or someother distractions provided by society.

leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
I feel this way too. I need the love and support of others, but I also need them to accept me for who I am. I think it's a personality thing.

• Hugs
BlackNails

BlackNails

Jun 13, 2023
I can relate. The world looks so wrong and everyone seems to be happy playing along, and I just cant

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, The anhedonic one and Watlock
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, the vast majority of people are self-absorbed and fake.
I view them as cardboard cutouts, or holograms.
They have no real substance and it is impossible to connect with them.
I feel as though I am a different species to the normies of this horrid world.