Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
I grew up in a very dysfunctional environment. I just wanna be normal. i'm such a weird person. I don't fit in this society, I can't trust anyone, I don't know how to talk to people, the noises outside stresses me out. After all the shitty childhood I had my parents expect me to just be successful, have a family, etc. People should earn the right to have children. I'm afraid of my future, I'll probably be homeless. I don't have a job and I didn't go to college, It embarrasses me. One of the reasons for my suicide will be shame. This world is so materialistic and snobbish. If you don't have a career, car etc you are useless to everyone. Anyway, I'm so tired my life is empty and meaningless. Why am I still here?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nostalgic, artificial_ineptness, BorntoLose and 9 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
The society is broken and not you

Once you realize this and accept this your life becomes simpler .

I think one of the most important things a youth can be taught is the value of independent thinking and to see through societal narratives. In my life I have had to see through and discard so many diverse ideologies and systems as total BS

A big thrill in life is spotting and exposing lies whether they be promulgated by individuals govts or corporations

• Hugs
Reactions: Ravel, Talvikki and Circles
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I'm so sorry you have to go through all this pain.

I know it's far easier said than done, but you shouldn't be embarrassed because you don't have a job or a college education. I don't know your situation, but you being on this forum is enough for me to know that life has been awful to you. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: BorntoLose and Talvikki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having dread for the future, it can be very awful. Things can only get worse for me. Life seems so pointless to me and I am also tired. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.

Reactions: Ravel and Talvikki
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I understand having dread for the future, it can be very awful. Things can only get worse for me. Life seems so pointless to me and I am also tired. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.

It only gets worse for everyone

As a matter of fact every single human being who has ever lived before 11 February 1904 peaked , declined and , died.