N

niebla

Nov 24, 2020
In recent years I feel that I have not done anything in my life, I find less and less reasons to stay alive, I think that people do not even care about me and sometimes I can confirm it with the actions they do or when I try to talk to them about how I feel not only happens to me with friends but also with family, I hate the phrase that people always tell me "you are like this because you want to be" I am afraid of dying but I don't want to live every day either. It is like a movie that passes in slow motion, the only thing that keeps me away from these thoughts is when I am playing something but when I finish I realize reality again, I repeatedly imagine my death and I feel that I will be forgotten as soon as some time passes that nobody will miss me, sometimes I cry without any apparent reason and I don't know what to think about life anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Ἡγησίας, Kat! and 4 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
"you are like this because you want to be"
That's such an invalidating and dismissive remark. I'm sorry that people are actually telling you that. Looks like you've been a member for a bit, but haven't posted until today so... Welcome to SS. :) Feel free to let us know what's on your mind. There are definitely people that can relate to what you've shared, you're not alone on here.

• Love
Reactions: SadRat, _Minsk, Miss_Takes and 1 other person
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
welcome to the club.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk