miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Been 2 month on xanax and lexapro,i started smoking weed again and my SN ordered now i just dont care and whilr i high i try to be chilling and xanax+lexapro+weed its the only way i can enjoy something: the music,i dont care about no one,i know soon i`ll be dead and that gives me some confort,SI alos hitting hard but not enough i know my mind is trying to keep me alive but i know im sick of this,i am not depressed like before because meds but i know its fake,i just wanna die young,i know will be this year and i accepted all help anyone has offered me,i have gone to meds,try meds and they may me feel numb but that feeling of wanting to not be alive isnt gone and will never be gone,i am better than before meds but i know is all fake and wanna finish this soon

I just wanna say thanks to all people from here that have ever talked to me kindly,i know i dont wanna and deserve to die,i wanna be free and live has nothing more to me,thanks if you read it all

I want peace dead not alive

• Hugs
Reactions: Red
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It breaks my heart to see such anguish in those that have tried their best to drag themselves out of the mire! It's all too common to want to numb yourself when the world hurts so indiscriminately, nobody can blame you for that.
I really hope you find peace somehow ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
It breaks my heart to see such anguish in those that have tried their best to drag themselves out of the mire! It's all too common to want to numb yourself when the world hurts so indiscriminately, nobody can blame you for that.
I really hope you find peace somehow ❤
Thanks i send my last love words to you,i wanna be free finally,everyday its the same get numb and high im sick of not feeling im sick owanting to die and existing

• Hugs
Reactions: Red