• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I used to be reaaaalllyyyyy boring person, I'm in my twenties and I lived a life of a granny, very calm, etc.

Now, I can't really understand what is going on. Suddenly I am the person from the movies? I am one of the cases they describe in textbooks? And it's going further and further, from my first diagnosis, through many different meds, psychotherapy, months of suicidal ideation, police intervention, now the mental hospital. How further can it go? I already lost my hope and my will to heal. So I guess this movie won't have a happy ending. Although personally, I'd love it…
Time for some serious planning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, itsalittlecold, lynnschronicles and 3 others
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
It is horrible when you feel like you've lost yourself and don't know how you got there.
I remember sitting on bed after being sectioned thinking how tf did I end up here , it didn't feel real or like me. it just starts with one med or a couple of therapy sessions and you have some hope . But things escalate and interventions get more intense and hope gets less . Idk how i got there either

• Aww..
Reactions: dinosavr
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It is horrible when you feel like you've lost yourself and don't know how you got there.
I remember sitting on bed after being sectioned thinking how tf did I end up here , it didn't feel real or like me. it just starts with one med or a couple of therapy sessions and you have some hope . But things escalate and interventions get more intense and hope gets less . Idk how i got there either
Exactly. And they'll keep on saying "when you need help, reach out" and you agree and try to reach out and eventually you're even further from happy than you were before.

• Hugs
Reactions: timetodie24